Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

Mikedean, im not sure if you know this or not, but Elks Run is open. They are under new management and have a different website address. They are currently advertising golf all day for $45 during the week and I believe $55 on the weekend. If you are still interested in possibly going to that course the website is www.elksrungc.com

hmm, I'll call around and see what the story is. Great price, but if they shut down the course at some point, might be in bad shape, whereas the other 2 courses we are looking at are awesome

Either one works for me.....I was very happy when you picked The Vinyard but if Elks Run gives a good deal and time well I'm all for it as I like to see new courses when I travel and play.

Either one works for me.....I was very happy when you picked The Vinyard but if Elks Run gives a good deal and time well I'm all for it as I like to see new courses when I travel and play.

yeah I doubt they will offer any real deals, but I'll at least inquire and if need be, go back to plan A

I am totally fine with either course, I looked on their website and it looks like they have got it back into good shape once again. It may not be what it was before it closed for a little while, but the pics looked pretty good. Again, whatever you decide is fine with me.... I just wanna play golf!!

anything is good with me, i have only been able to play 2 times this last couple weeks with being so busy with work and how freaking hot its been, im just ready to play some golf lol

yeah no joke, I havent played in 10 days, seems like an eternity

yeah no joke, I havent played in 10 days, seems like an eternity

I know how you feel. I haven't played since Weds, and that was the first time since Tuesday, which was the first time since Monday, then since Sunday, then since Saturday.....

I know how you feel. I haven't played since Weds, and that was the first time since Tuesday, which was the first time since Monday, then since Sunday, then since Saturday.....

you would think with all of that golfing you would be good at it....ZING

you would think with all of that golfing you would be good at it....ZING

Yea and hit all the fairways instead of all that damn overpriced rough he has been whining about recently.

Yea and hit all the fairways instead of all that damn overpriced rough he has been whining about recently.

yeah no kidding, if I had the same issue, Id just blame it on my clubs lol

You guys are harsh. Guess I'll just have to show you when we play :alien2:

Updating the list since I convinced CG13 to play Saturday, there is a small chance I cant play on that Sunday, but I'll know more soon. Hoping for 12 each round Sat so we can have some fun games again.

at---AM 10 Currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sat PM: 11 currently
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman
MarcW
Martin
CG13

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
bullfrog

I'll be making tee times next week, if they allow me.

Last edited:
on to plan C as Legendary Run is booked

No one playing SUNDAY???

Plan C Elks Run and The Vinyard ? Just a thought

Plan C Elks Run and The Vinyard ? Just a thought

yes I called the sales manager at Elks Run cause they said their twilight rates dont start til 5, seeing if we can work out a deal, he is calling back today hopefully.

And at 6pm I'll be able to book the vineyard tee times

ok plan D, just booked a deal at an awesome course. I hjavent played it, but the 2 people I know that have played it spoke highly of it. They said it isnt the longest of courses by any means, but offers up a good challenge

http://www.royaloakcountryclub.com/sites/courses/layout.asp?id=845&page=60286

Sat PM 3:00, 3:10 and 3:20

only $29 INCLUDES CART

I'll post the AM tee times sometime this evening for The VIneyard

I only have about 30 course map credits for my GPS, the way this is going I'll be using them all by the time Plan Z rolls around :banghead:

I only have about 30 course map credits for my GPS, the way this is going I'll be using them all by the time Plan Z rolls around :banghead:

wait til fri night to do it lol

ok we are good to go:

AM-Vineyard $48 includes cart

8:30, 8:40, 8:50

PM Royal Oak

3:00, 3:10 and 3:20

I'll be sending out a PM this afternoon to confirm no changes to the haedcount

only $29 INCLUDES CART

Back