B330 RX white vs yellow

I'm still in total ponder mode on Yellow or White with my next dozen Bstone 330 RX, I've never gamed a yellow ball, I guess I'm looking for background info from those who have made the switch from white to yellow and if you ever made the switch back was it hard?

No issues for me switching back to white if needed. Only adjustment is that you won't know right away which is yours when driving/walking up to the balls.

As for one color being easier to spot into sun or in the grass, still no difference for me. Still just as hard looking for the ball in the thick stuff.

#centerofthemiddle

I use the yellow Srixons or Bridgestones all the time now and I did have a little problem switching back to white since I am testing the E6's.Not a problem adressing or playing the white ball ,just in following the flight and roll on the ground.Icey,why don't you just get a sleeve first to try.You won't be out as much if you don't like the yellow.A lot of the white vs.yellow is psycological.It is how it looks to you at address,just like some clubs.One of my playing partners tried the yellow Bridgestones and just couldn't get use to the color he was seeing at address because he was so used to the white balls.

I play both the yellow and the white but I prefer the yellow during the spring and summer. I can see it better for some reason. After reading this thread, I need to try the pink ones.

I do know what you mean about them appearing to be ever so slightly different.

I play the Bridgestone e6 ball and recently brought a couple of boxes of the yellow version. On opening them, I did think to myself that there does appear to be a slightly difference between the white and yellow, but concluded that it must just be the colour playing tricks on me.

I prefer to play the yellow version of any ball as I seem to be able to track it better and find it easier. I can switch back to white if I have to but prefer not to do so unless I am testing something.

I prefer to play the yellow version of any ball as I seem to be able to track it better and find it easier. I can switch back to white if I have to but prefer not to do so unless I am testing something.
Same here. Much prefer the yellow version of any ball out there.

I'm going to try and find a sample pack with yellow in it to give it a shot in the next month or so for my own testing.

Back