Avengers: Infinity War

Rambler

Reaction score
Handicap
9.9, so 10
Anyone see it this weekend? I wanted to, but promised my daughter I would wait until next weekend so we could see it for the first time together. I've already read some of the plot synopsis, and even though I read some serious spoilers, I'm even more stoked about it, to see how they executed some of what I read.

I wanted to but time sorta ran out on us.

It was solid from top to bottom. Thanos played out better then expected and I enjoyed some of the subplots. It was definitely the best Avengers movie yet and it probably in my Top 3 of Marvel movies.

It was solid from top to bottom. Thanos played out better then expected and I enjoyed some of the subplots. It was definitely the best Avengers movie yet and it probably in my Top 3 of Marvel movies.

Agreed. Saw it on Friday and I was worried that it would be a cluster with that many super heroes and it was really well done.

Reading the comics I wondered how it would play out & the ending was what i was hoping for.

Easily top 3 from the marvel movies.

It is really good. A lot of funny moments. It was awesome to see everyone in the movie. Dr. Strange and Star Lord were great.

I really enjoyed it, Thanos was fantastic and Brolin was very impressive. The only thing I didn't like was that it was half of the story. I had a rough idea of how it was going to end, but getting to wait a year to see how it finishes... but then again I was running out as soon as the post credit scene ended because I needed to use the facilities for a while before hand.

I will probably go watch it again as I am sure I missed some things.

I really enjoyed it, Thanos was fantastic and Brolin was very impressive. The only thing I didn't like was that it was half of the story. I had a rough idea of how it was going to end, but getting to wait a year to see how it finishes... but then again I was running out as soon as the post credit scene ended because I needed to use the facilities for a while before hand.

I will probably go watch it again as I am sure I missed some things.

Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel are all coming as well and each will play into it so at least we get some forward movement prior to Avengers 4.

Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel are all coming as well and each will play into it so at least we get some forward movement prior to Avengers 4.

Yes but don’t see how any are set after infinity war. If any man and wasp are running around doing ant man things after half the population of earth vanished that would be odd.

Captain marvel will likely have more direct impact but from what I have read it will be an origin story for her setting up her involvement in Avengers 4.

Yes but don’t see how any are set after infinity war. If any man and wasp are running around doing ant man things after half the population of earth vanished that would be odd.

Captain marvel will likely have more direct impact but from what I have read it will be an origin story for her setting up her involvement in Avengers 4.

Ant-Man occurs after Civil War but before Infiniti War and from what I read does a deep dive into the Quantum Realm. Captain Marvel does as well and this might be what’s used to address the ending in Infiniti War.

Viewed it Friday. Was decent not as good as I was expecting. Though the ending was weak

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

It was really good...I'm a comic geek so I have some theories...but will keep this spoiler free...I think they could do some really big things in the next flick, but we'll see.

Ant-Man occurs after Civil War but before Infiniti War and from what I read does a deep dive into the Quantum Realm. Captain Marvel does as well and this might be what’s used to address the ending in Infiniti War.

The quantum realm will be a key in A4. I think Dr. Strange time traveling to view outcomes is something that might play out.

I’m hoping they use the stones as a storyline in A4, especially the soul stone.

I did not, but I do know how the story in the comics played out. Will be interesting to see how they manage that for the movie.

I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page without looking, because I just wanted to post that I haven't seen this movie yet and don't want to get even any hints about spoilers. I haven't even seen Black Panther, I was expecting it to show up on ShowBox weeks ago. Now I'm going to have to see it before I can go see Infinity War.

Same with me. I'm curious to see how A4 brings it all together.

Pretty good! Storyline stayed fun and highlighted with battles/witty banter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched and wow, it was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished. I am going to be the wet blanket, didn't love it.

Dammit, Joe.
Because I'm not sure if you've seen it. Spoiler free review. Enough laughs throughout to balance the overall tone. Masterful job balancing all of the storylines. Thanos is a really well done antagonist.

Because I'm not sure if you've seen it. Spoiler free review. Enough laughs throughout to balance the overall tone. Masterful job balancing all of the storylines. Thanos is a really well done antagonist.
Don't you talk all sweet now. Lol

Saw it with my daughter. I'm not into the comics, so I had no idea that ending was coming.

Was hoping for more Hulk & less Banner.

I don't know if the contents of spoiler tags show up in Tapatalk previews, so I am just throwing lots of random text in before my spoilers that way nobody gets upset. This is just me wasting time. Q: what does a thesaurus eat for breakfast? A Synonym roll!

Spoiler
I feel a little betrayed by the deaths in the end. Most of those characters have announced sequels coming up. I just don't care that they're dead because I know they won't be dead long. Just a gigantic waste of time for me to invest in that.

Did Frank Castle, Jessica Jones, Matt Murdoch, Luke Cage and the blond white hope Iron Fist guy make it? Will Netflix deal with this?

All of the original Avengers made it through. Seems like there's going to be "the band's back together" moment. Also interestingly, many of those remaining Avengers would be on the last films of their 6 film deals. Those might be some realish stakes for the characters.

I don't know if the contents of spoiler tags show up in Tapatalk previews, so I am just throwing lots of random text in before my spoilers that way nobody gets upset. This is just me wasting time. Q: what does a thesaurus eat for breakfast? A Synonym roll!

Spoiler
I feel a little betrayed by the deaths in the end. Most of those characters have announced sequels coming up. I just don't care that they're dead because I know they won't be dead long. Just a gigantic waste of time for me to invest in that.

Did Frank Castle, Jessica Jones, Matt Murdoch, Luke Cage and the blond white hope Iron Fist guy make it? Will Netflix deal with this?

All of the original Avengers made it through. Seems like there's going to be "the band's back together" moment. Also interestingly, many of those remaining Avengers would be on the last films of their 6 film deals. Those might be some realish stakes for the characters.
The time stone

Back