Avengers: Endgame

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
First trailer released. Looks bleak, and short on details ... but I'm on board! No sign of Captain Marvel.

But ... Ronin!

If anybody is wondering how Tony Stark gets out of that space craft and endlessly floating, just look at the dialogue from Pepper in "Infinity War" when she finds out that Tony is on Ebony Maw's ship...

infinity-war-dialogue-hints-at-pepper-potts-suiting-up-in-avengers-4.jpg

Very excited for this!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Certainly leaves me wanting to know more about how Hawkeye comes into the picture as Ronin and how Ant Man comes back to reality.

Certainly leaves me wanting to know more about how Hawkeye comes into the picture as Ronin and how Ant Man comes back to reality.

I assume he lost his family and goes vigilante. As for Ant Man, I need to rent Ant Man and the Wasp from RedBox but when I check, it's never there.

I assume he lost his family and goes vigilante. As for Ant Man, I need to rent Ant Man and the Wasp from RedBox but when I check, it's never there.

I enjoyed Ant Man and The Wasp much more than the original. It's a solid movie.

I enjoyed Ant Man and The Wasp much more than the original. It's a solid movie.

I agree with that. It was a good standalone story that only gave the brief lead into EndGame.

Gonna be great! My guess is that Captain Marvel rescues Tony.

Yea I think tonight I am gonna grab Ant Man and the Wasp to play some catch up, the trailer has got me all excited!

Its on Cinema HD and other download apps.

Just a thought...but maybe all those people that Thanos "killed" went to a parallel universe...

Where they are now splitting fairways, hitting greens and one putting...

No wait, that's where I want to end up..sorry..

april cannot get here soon enough.

Just a thought...but maybe all those people that Thanos "killed" went to a parallel universe...

Where they are now splitting fairways, hitting greens and one putting...

No wait, that's where I want to end up..sorry..

Or trapped in the soul stone......ant man and wasp bonus scene set the stage for the “how” i believe

I was going to see it regardless but the trailer looks good.

I’m all in on this.....can’t wait!!

Just bought my tickets for Endgame on opening night. This is definitely one I don't want to wait on!

Had to change up my theatre choice to a local one because the AMC website has been crashed for a few hours.

I'll be going to this at my local drive in. Cannot wait

Still need to see Captain Marvel. Evenings are impossible, so are weekends. So if I can find three hours during my work week to take some annual leave ... yeah right. I'll probably wind up seeing Endgame first. Or watching both on DVD in about eight months.

Still need to see Captain Marvel. Evenings are impossible, so are weekends. So if I can find three hours during my work week to take some annual leave ... yeah right. I'll probably wind up seeing Endgame first. Or watching both on DVD in about eight months.
You really don't. I thought it was only slightly not terrible.

Just saw the new short trailer for this and was buzzing with excitement when I saw cap, stark and thor walking round the corner to see Thanos's sword :banana:

Just bought our tickets for Sunday afternoon. Kinda excited about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I will watch this Friday morning.

Apparently a crappy copy leaked in China, be wary of spoilers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mizatty and I are watching MCU in chronological order prior to going to see Endgame...

Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain Marvel
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier . <<<< We are here
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron