JLit26
cpljohnst
Greg Kulbick
ATL

Possible:

Wadesworld
JSkittle
JT

I think that covers everyone who either sent me an email or posted in the thread. If your name isn't here, and you want to play Sunday, send me a PM.

We are likely going to play TC. It just makes the most sense logistically for those who are traveling afterwards. Plus, I think most everyone is staying near TC Saturday night.

My man FK is going to try to get us a price break on the Sunday round. Since Freddie can sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves, I suspect he'll be able to work some magic. Just as an FYI, the rack rate at TC on a weekend morning is $69, although there are some discounts to be had. I'll let everyone know the price when we have it.

I'm going to try to get earlier tee times (i.e., 8:00 or earlier) for Sunday, as most have expressed that they wanted to get off of the course and on the road sooner than later. Keep that in mind while we are at Taco Mac Saturday night congratulating me and my partner on the ATL Invitational victory. (see what I did there?)

Also, Fun Fact: Taco Mac isn't a Mexican restaurant. Good wings and sandwiches, though.

I'd like to be moved onto the "Wouldn't miss it for the world" group.

I'll see what I can do. Literally everyone will be asking to play with Daniel.

That's true. He is the cat's meow after all. But come to think of it, I haven't played with you either Seth. In all honesty, I'm happy to play with anyone.

I'm pretty much chopped liver. Plus, I have a knack of taking my playing partner's game down a notch or two. (Last sentence not intended for my partner in the ATL Invitational.)

No matter what, though, it is going to be fun.

Thanks. I am also pondering bringing 411 all the way from TN to GA 372. I am doing all I can to avoid the mess so I can get in on the Friday round.

Use Google Maps, it will route you off of I-75 in Cleveland onto 411. Stay on 411 to GA 136. 136 to 515, etc. This is an easy drive and shorter too. You won't find much traffic on 411 except around Chatsworth and Eton with very little at either place. There is occasionally a GSP car on the route though.

That route lets you avoid Chattanooga traffic, I-75 in Georgia (zillions of trucks), and ALL Atlanta traffic. I never go through Chattanooga going to Knoxville nor do I go I-75 to any place east of 515 and north of Atlanta .

Even if I were going from Knoxville into Atlanta, I would still get off I-75 in Cleveland and go down Dalton Pike to Dalton then back onto I-75, cutting off about twenty five miles and avoiding Chattanooga traffic.

I have a knack of taking my playing partner's game down a notch or two.

QFT.

You should have seen some of the beauty tee shots Intimadator and myself put out there last time we teed it up. He gets in your mind. LIke a big silent Jedi, he just gets in there and roots around with a stick and ruins your game.

:D:D:D:D

QFT.

You should have seen some of the beauty tee shots Intimadator and myself put out there last time we teed it up. He gets in your mind. LIke a big silent Jedi, he just gets in there and roots around with a stick and ruins your game.

:D:D:D:D

Yes, "Jedi Seth" describes ATL perfectly.

I'm pretty much chopped liver. Plus, I have a knack of taking my playing partner's game down a notch or two. (Last sentence not intended for my partner in the ATL Invitational.)

No matter what, though, it is going to be fun.

Seth, I'd love to play with you......again.

15 days from today I will be leaving for the airport. I am so freaking pumped. Working my butt off so that I dont play terribly. Haha

15 days from today I will be leaving for the airport. I am so freaking pumped. Working my butt off so that I dont play terribly. Haha

Just don't worry about your game when you get here!! We will have an amazing time whether we shoot 70 or 100!!!

Just don't worry about your game when you get here!! We will have an amazing time whether we shoot 70 or 100!!!

How about 80-85? Hahaha I know, I still want to play some decent golf. I am going to have fun regardless.

How about 80-85? Hahaha I know, I still want to play some decent golf. I am going to have fun regardless.

We all want to play great golf. I hope we play the best golf of our lives!!

We all want to play great golf. I hope we play the best golf of our lives!!

I will settle for decent golf. Hahahah There are so many people coming to this event that I cannot wait to meet.

I will settle for decent golf. Hahahah There are so many people coming to this event that I cannot wait to meet.

Atlanta has always been a great THP destination. Ask AtlantaDan, he basically wanted to move down here after he came and visited us.

Since we're only a couple weeks out, I don't feel as impatient saying that I can't wait to see who has the unfortunate task of being my teammate, and what other pair of fine THP folks we will be spending the day with.

I'm hoping I can get a little Team Paradise action in my Foursome. REUNION.

Since we're only a couple weeks out, I don't feel as impatient saying that I can't wait to see who has the unfortunate task of being my teammate, and what other pair of fine THP folks we will be spending the day with.

Same here. Really excited to see who will take home the title with me.

As long as they shoot 66. :)

Same here. Really excited to see who will take home the title with me.

As long as they shoot 66. :)

This is a 9-hole event? haha

Atlanta has always been a great THP destination. Ask AtlantaDan, he basically wanted to move down here after he came and visited us.

there's no denying it. Atlanta THPers are my people.

Aw man you are too kind...

Oh not me? Well I am asking to be paired with myself then.

I'd line up to play in your foursome my friend. You're top tier... top... dogg

You know there's nobody else I would rather have as a part of my foursome.

This needs to get here soon. Need to see what all these ATL THPers are all about.

Aw man you are too kind...

Oh not me? Well I am asking to be paired with myself then.

I'd play with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Back