AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

Just noticed I am up to 37th place. If I stay there, I'm happy with this week.

Flat billed hat or the West Tooth's creased bill farmer look? I'll take the flat bill myself. Regardless of the shape of his hat bill the dude seems to be playing very well right now, I hope he pulls this thing out!

I've dropped from 7th to 36th I knew it was going to happen it was just a question of when.

There were reports of him sitting in the stands at the NFC Championship game in Chicago, and hassling some Packers fans in front of him in a way similar to what you posted. I actually think that stuff is kind of funny, but all the wandering around, laying down, etc. in the tournament seems kind of forced, but maybe it's not.

Kevin

I saw that too. and yeah that's his style. He heckles to the point the fan got angry and turned around. Then when the fan realizes it's Bill Murrray, Bill walks away saying No One's gonna believe you.

Didn't Bill's antics get him in trouble one year at Pebble? I want to say it involved throwing a woman into a bunker. I do agree his antics seem forced this year.

Hunter Mahan looks like a 15 year old with that hat on.

I have sky rocketed to 58th, with half of my golfers gone, I too would be happy if it were over now.

Is it possible that with the last name Marino you can't win the big one, or any one for that matter?

Is it possible that with the last name Marino you can't win the big one, or any one for that matter?

As a Dolphins fan, that comment cuts deep.

Nice shot D.A! Thats going to cost me in the fantasy standings though

GREAT hole-out from the fairway for DA Points on 14 for eagle! He goes to the lead!

Also, him and Bill Murray just had the worst attempt at a chest-bump ever after that shot.

GREAT hole-out from the fairway for DA Points on 14 for eagle! He goes to the lead!

Also, him and Bill Murray just had the worst attempt at a chest-bump ever after that shot.

Not true, pull up the video of Lehman and Langer. Its real bad!

The shot they had of Mahan on 18 is almost what my desktop picture is!

Bill didn't commit to the chest bump. Kudos to Murray for coming over and chit chatting with him after, keeps his guy clam and keeps the team in it.

Bill didn't commit to the chest bump. Kudos to Murray for coming over and chit chatting with him after, keeps his guy clam and keeps the team in it.

Golf needs to ban the chest bump, it just does not work in this sport. They should substitute it with a firm two hand handshake.

Knocked me right out of the top ten... that *$&%^# :act-up:

That top 10 comment applies to both this tourney and season overall too. Until that happened I was 6 overall. Now I am 13

The 18th hole is a microcosm of Hunter Mahan's game: amazing ball-striker, short game is his weakness. If he could really dial in the chipping and putting, he could easily be top 5 in the world.

The 18th hole is a microcosm of Hunter Mahan's game: amazing ball-striker, short game is his weakness. If he could really dial in the chipping and putting, he could easily be top 5 in the world.

I think you could say that about a lot of guys actually. One that comes to mind immediately is Ogilvy.

I think you could say that about a lot of guys actually. One that comes to mind immediately is Ogilvy.

The funny part is that I'd say the exact opposite about Ogilvy. His driving accuracy is not all that great, and the memory I'll always have of him from his US Open win is chipping in on the 71st hole, then getting up and down for par on the 72nd hole. I guess people can differ in their opinions. Another guy that easily comes to mind is another Sean Foley disciple, Sean O'Hair.

Back