Ashworth Spring Apparel

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
THP just received some new styles from Ashworth. I saw someone wearing the first one at the Masters with khaki and it looked incredible. This will serve as the place to discuss this.

DSC_1213-L.jpg

DSC_1214-L.jpg

DSC_1212-L.jpg

DSC_1220-L.jpg

DSC_1221-L.jpg

DSC_1219-L.jpg

Not bad at all. Ashworth has really improved over the last few years. Still somewhat conservative, but not totally boring.

I really like that color combo. Reminds me of the Hartford Whaler uni's.

I like the fade from green to white on the first one. Looks pretty solid.

very sharp looking apparel from Ashworth.
i like the way this company has moved from stuff my grandpa wears, to stuff that i can wear with my grandpa and not feel like an old man.

but seriously, i love the looks that they're putting out.

I really like the first one, not so much the second one. This would fit nicely with my green shirt collection.

I like the first one alot, the first one is a bit weird to me but I like to see where Ashworth is headed!

I'm liking these designs. Did I see either of those on one of their staffers for the Masters?

It sure looks like a great shirt:) I'm definitely digging the quality in the material put into this polo. I always get the emails from Ashworth and just want to buy a polo.

I'm liking these designs. Did I see either of those on one of their staffers for the Masters?
Someone wore the fade to white shirt and I really can not remember who it was.

Hawk nailed it with conservative, but still some good looking offerings. Small triangle on back of collar is a nice touch as well.

Not bad looking at all. Not sold on the fade but thought may change on that if I saw it on someone.

Love the Ashworth masters stuff, very classy!

I love the feel of their fabrics and that second one looks great!

I was able to wear one of these monday for a round. I absolutely loved it. The large is very true to size and the fabric feels so good!!!

I was able to wear one of these monday for a round. I absolutely loved it. The large is very true to size and the fabric feels so good!!!

That's good to hear. I see me picking up some ashworth in the very near future

How are the shoulders, One-T? I like them a little squared off. Do they have room for a beer belly?

How are the shoulders, One-T? I like them a little squared off. Do they have room for a beer belly?

Excellent question about the BB

hmmm...hold on and I will tell you about the shoulders.

You def could hide a beer belly in this shirt

Right on man. No hurry. I'm not a huge fan of green, but their Players Championship set up is pretty nice. I like to rock the pink every now and then.

Jarret's article on this line hit the home page today and it is really good. Check it out here.

http://bit.ly/12YQ8En

This was a really good one J. I don't know why I don't have any Ashworth in my closet. They really fit my style perfectly - clean and stylish, but not so much that it's over the top. Good in between that isn't too 'young', but doesn't make you look old.

Thanks for the belly and thickness of the fabric comment. Sad, but true that I look at that as almost the most important thing in a shirt these days.

Back