Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill [Spoilers]

Whats up with the conditions out there? The scores seem to be going the wrong direction. Let me guess. Wind?

Whats up with the conditions out there? The scores seem to be going the wrong direction. Let me guess. Wind?

No, the course is set up to be really hard. The caddies were talking about how by Sunday this course is going to eat these guys up. They said the greens will be as hard as the cart path and the pin placements will be ridiculous.

Woooo this is my first time in 1st place for fantasy golf! :D

Sorry had to say that lol

Fowler bogeyed his last 2 holes to finish with a 69 (-3).

No, the course is set up to be really hard. The caddies were talking about how by Sunday this course is going to eat these guys up. They said the greens will be as hard as the cart path and the pin placements will be ridiculous.

Thanks for the info GG! Sounds like Sunday will be one heck of a roller coaster ride to watch on TV!!

Thanks for the info GG! Sounds like Sunday will be one heck of a roller coaster ride to watch on TV!!

We shall see. I only walked 9 holes but the course definitely looked to be in perfect condition. I am just going by what the caddies were saying so I would imagine they know what they are talking about haha.

My highest ranking yet (27) and I've still got 4 players yet to tee off. But like GG said, nothing is as it appears on Thursday come Sunday. I'll hold my breath until then so someone come do a welfare check please!

G-Mac now +7???? What gives?

I too have heard from a few folks there that the course has never been set up this hard on a Thursday before and that with the hot weather the greens are going to be ice skating rinks by Sat/Sun.

I am so screwed with fantasy picks right now it isn't even funny...

Gmac is dead last... was he a one year wonder?

G-Mac: +8 thru 17. Should we start taking bets on how many more bogey's he'll get tomorrow?

Gmac is dead last... was he a one year wonder?

I don't think so. He started strong this year, but has been floundering lately. Don't know why.

Looks like a MC coming for Gmac.

+8 for Gmac is rediculous.

My fantasy squad is not good.

Not a good way to prepare for the Masters for Gmac, that's for sure. Poor guy.

Tiger with an early birdie...

HES BACK HES BACK!!! :deadhorse:

Hes a hack anyways :alien:
Not a good way to prepare for the Masters for Gmac, that's for sure. Poor guy.

I said it on twitter and Ill say it here. I think Tiger is going to have 4 rounds in the 60s this week, including one sub-65 round.

Hes a hack anyways :alien:

I said it on twitter and Ill say it here. I think Tiger is going to have 4 rounds in the 60s this week, including one sub-65 round.

I hope your right buddy. I love watching that guy play great golf.

Back