Are you still flagstick in where you are?

Been able to pull it all year. Some guys prefer it in but I prefer it out. I won't make someone pull it if I'm the only one in the group that prefers it out though.

I don't care either way. As a single most of the time, I just go with the group. On the occasions I'm playing alone I leave it in because it's easier.

As long as it's not leaning, I will leave it in because I'm lazy.

Haven’t been required to leave it in for some time now, however I rarely end up pulling it out. Just easier and quicker.

No requirements that I’m aware of in MD. I leave it in because I don’t want to walk to the hole and pull it. Hit the pin dead center on 3 chips last round. Snuggled against the pin on a putt. Probably saved me a couple strokes and cost me one. Still a net benefit.

No restrictions here at my home course in Texas.

Yes, I always leave it in. I question the need of an amateur hacker removing flags.
In my opinion it wastes time, and a lot of occasional golfers damage greens as they toss the flag on the green.

Curious as to who is still leaving the flagstick in all the time, and who’s said enough is enough?
Yup. Theres no reason to remove the flagstick anyways.

When by myself I just leave it in, when I play with a group of friends they like it out. I’m fine eather way

I leave it in on all random rounds unless others like it pulled. If the stick robs me to because the cup was poorly cut I count it as in:alien:. Pull it in tournaments for the exact reason.

We've become used to leaving it in. I haven't seen any advantage or disadvantage either way.

Long putts +25’ will occasionally leave in but in 98% of the time we pull the flag. I feel it makes the hole appear larger. If someone in my group is adamant about leaving it in, I have no issue leaving in for entire round, although this rarely happens recently.

We leave it in, no issues.

We've been flagstick out all year - even much the last half of last year as well.

Whether it's in or out, my putting often leaves something to be desired, so I just leave it in.

Back