Are you a Tour Poser?

I am guilty on 4 accounts.
#5 - I pull two clubs if I am in a cart and walking to my ball or the tee on a par 3 and I don't have a good idea of the yardage and/or wind.
#19 - I wear XXL shirts and some of the sleeves are long on me so I hitch them up off of my elbow
#20 - Hitting the green doesn't mean I executed the shot I wanted. Also, my home course has huge greens with lots of undulation. Hitting the green in the wrong side/location could be much worse than missing the green.
#21 - I go on a golf trip with a bunch of guys and most of them like playing from the shorter men's tees (5600-6000 yds for a par 72). I hit the ball a long way, and playing courses where I can't hit driver off the tee or hitting only SW into greens isn't my idea of challenging or fun. During the trip, I usually go back to the tips (first it was on a dare, now I just do it). I would play the normal "blue" tees with the group, but I have no interest in paying good money and playing tees where there are no par 4s over 400 yds and the par 5s are only 450yds-500yds.

Guilty...
# 7 - Sometimes I will even do the bull dance
# 15 - One pair of Nike's has a slit
# 17 - I would hope everyone is guilty of this# 20 - occassionally if i end up on the opposite side of green from my target

I only have pair of black shoes and a pair of white shoes so its difficult to coordinate all three. Belt and shoes yes. But generally may hat coordinates with my shirt color.

guilty #19...I hate people who dress head to toe in golf apparel, tee a ball up, and top the ball 30 yards down the tee box

HAHA this is so funny, I have recently been trying to NOT be a tour poser. I used to play with all Nike equipment and wear all Nike. However, I have improved enough that I decided to actually buy equipment that actually helps my game. I still wear some Nike clothes because they are comfy, but I bought some titleist wedges, a scotty cameron putter, and some new hats. I'm ready to quit worrying about my look and start worrying more about my game.

Guilty of #10 and #15. I think I would hang myself if I had a golf bag with the name Clutch MeGee embroidered on it.

i do 5, 13 and i kinda do 20

I am a club twirler for sure. There are times where I hitch up my sleeves and you won't catch me in shorts unless I am at the beach.

Back