Archer-Show Thread

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
So Canadan got me hooked on this show called Archer, I've been watching it non stop and it's thread worthy. Anyone else watching this show? It's been pretty enjoyable so far haha

18644thA.jpg

Yes it is hilarious. Makes me laugh. Makes my wife scream at me for watching it.

Yes it is hilarious. Makes me laugh. Makes my wife scream at me for watching it.

hahah, I think it's one of those shows you have to watch by yourself, what does she say lol

Love it!

FX has some real winners with Archer, It's Always Sunny and The League.

hahah, I think it's one of those shows you have to watch by yourself, what does she say lol

She thinks it is perverted and crass. She is worried about me, because I laugh at it. hahah

She thinks it is perverted and crass. She is worried about me, because I laugh at it. hahah

hahaha it's pretty bad, but hilarious,

hahaha I am so glad you made this thread.. I had about 20 of them on my DVR and just finished watching them all last night for the 3rd, probably 4th time.

This show owns so hard. Awesome, sick humour.

Love it!

FX has some real winners with Archer, It's Always Sunny and The League.

Love Archer and Always Sunny, but don't forget that FX also has Sons of Anarchy!

I may start watching this if I find time. Though I guess I should finish Lost first.

hahaha I am so glad you made this thread.. I had about 20 of them on my DVR and just finished watching them all last night for the 3rd, probably 4th time.

This show owns so hard. Awesome, sick humour.

hahah it's pretty funny and it's its own humor, how many seasons are there? I have the first 2 on Netflix lol

I may start watching this if I find time. Though I guess I should finish Lost first.

dude, Lost will never end hahahaha, This show is one of those shows you can just through on while THPing or when you have a few minutes to kill

hahah it's pretty funny and it's its own humor, how many seasons are there? I have the first 2 on Netflix lol

Pretty sure Season 4 has yet to begin.

Jon H Benjamin is hilarious. And if you want to have a good laugh, guess what he looks like based on Archer, and then look him up on google images.

He's also Bob from Bob's Burgers.

Pretty sure Season 4 has yet to begin.

Jon H Benjamin is hilarious. And if you want to have a good laugh, guess what he looks like based on Archer, and then look him up on google images.

He's also Bob from Bob's Burgers.

I knew I recognized him lol. I haven't made it through the first show of Bobs burgers yet haha. But Archer is pretty funny.

My wife gently shakes her head in what I perceive to be a certain "I can't believe I married this guy" kind of way then leaves the room. Sometimes while I'm laughing at a line from the show.

archer: lana...lana...lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lana:WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
archer:danger zone

makes people stop and stare when thats your ring tone haha sometimes i switch it up with lets go bury this dead hooker or slutty lil ninja

hahah I love it, danger zone. . .
archer: lana...lana...lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lana:WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
archer:danger zone

makes people stop and stare when thats your ring tone haha sometimes i switch it up with lets go bury this dead hooker or slutty lil ninja

Archer is right up there with Family Guy. It is so funny.

"because how hard is it to poach a g*******n egg properly?" lol

They all crack me up..

..Lana with her 'enormous hands'
..Cheryl/Carol with her groovy bears

hahaha! Oh man..

Lol, I though it was her enormous fingers too

Anyone know when the next season starts?? I've been waiting for a long time!

I am also a really big fan of Archer, can't wait for the new season.

I really like the animation style as well, reminds me of Frisky Dingo. Another classic !

Archer is right up there with Family Guy. It is so funny.

As funny as Family Guy, it is nowhere near Archer for me. Archer's humor blows it out of the water. There are no "manatee jokes" in Archer.

As funny as Family Guy, it is nowhere near Archer for me. Archer's humor blows it out of the water. There are no "manatee jokes" in Archer.

I think they are both hilarious, but archer's humor is completely different in the type of humor and I think it's crazier hha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Back