JF

Reaction score
So who else loves some good arcade games? Lately I've gotten quite into them and have racked local high scores of all these:

Ghost Squad - so much fun... Best shooter out there, so realistic as well.

Big Buck Hunting - I'm not a hunter, but I do enjoy shooting crazy animals.

Golden Tee - self explanatory!

THPing on Tapatalk

Don't really frequent places with them but always enjoyed buck hunter.

If you've never seen the documentary King of Kong: A Fist full of Quarters you should. Great documentary

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Don't really frequent places with them but always enjoyed buck hunter.

If you've never seen the documentary King of Kong: A Fist full of Quarters you should. Great documentary

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I spent hours upon hours on Tekken 2 and Arkanoid back in the day.

I spent hours upon hours on Tekken 2 and Arkanoid back in the day.

Funny to see back in the day and not ever heard of either of those games. My arcade back in the day days were mid '70s to mid '80s.

Funny to see back in the day and not ever heard of either of those games. My arcade back in the day days were mid '70s to mid '80s.

I used to collect and repair classic machines, had about 15 at one point, only kept my Ms. And Super Pacman machines.

Tekken is a classic.

I love Pong. My favorite ever, and the classic. Pacman is also awesome.

I love Pong. My favorite ever, and the classic. Pacman is also awesome.

I've never seen Pong in an arcade. There's three by me I like to go to.

I've never seen Pong in an arcade. There's three by me I like to go to.

They probably don't have many of the machines any more. It was the first video game ever I do believe.

I disagree. It is a modern classic, not a true arcade classic.

I guess I revise my statement. It's a classic for those of us who weren't around in the days of the true classics.

I guess I revise my statement. It's a classic for those of us who weren't around in the days of the true classics.

It's a fun one no doubt though dude, no doubt at all.

I really want a Super Streetfighter II machine myself.

I miss playing Mortal Kombat at Happy Joes

Quarters? You guys are old. We use plastic cards now :alien:

I'll date myself. REAL old school - Pong, Space Invaders, Defender, Berzerk, Galaga.
Still pretty stinkin' old - Pole Position, Missile Command, Dragon's Lair (more memorization than game, but still...), Tempest, Xevious, QBert. A whole HOST of bad, bad fighting games.
All I ever try now is Golden Tee and pinball.

I'll date myself. REAL old school - Pong, Space Invaders, Defender, Berzerk, Galaga.
Still pretty stinkin' old - Pole Position, Missile Command, Dragon's Lair (more memorization than game, but still...), Tempest, Xevious, QBert. A whole HOST of bad, bad fighting games.

Is it bad that I actually OWNED all of those machines but Dragons Lair, Xevious, and Tempest?

Is it bad that I actually OWNED all of those machines but Dragons Lair, Xevious, and Tempest?

No, it's awesome. Space Invaders and Missile Command are two of the greatest games of all time IMO! I love the anti-communist nature if Missile Command.

We're probably close to the same age.

Speaking of pinball, Playboy pinball was our favorite.

Playboy%20After.JPG

Playboy was an ok table for me. I mix up the eras, but around then...oh, Black Knight and the KISS table were favorites. All time, I might have to go Addams Family and Twilight Zone.

I used to rock the Double Dragon console that was at the coin-op laundromat.

I used to collect and repair classic machines, had about 15 at one point, only kept my Ms. And Super Pacman machines.
I want a fully restored ms. pacman for the basement. That game will never get old.

I want a fully restored ms. pacman for the basement. That game will never get old.

It's so much fun. It's one ill always have.

When the Doc is done with residency I'm going to get back into refurbishing them, maybe pinball machines too.

It's so much fun. It's one ill always have.

When the Doc is done with residency I'm going to get back into refurbishing them, maybe pinball machines too.
Yeah I would also be interested in a donkey kong to go with the ms. pacman.

Back