Any scotch drinkers

760650a5e00f2205da0f15582b6793dc.jpg
8914215eba8502aaa43d3ea8997801dc.jpg

FYI....$137.99 instead of $225
https://ludwigsfinewine.com/products/johnnie-walker-blue-label-750ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any reason why you couldn't keep one bottle around in the meantime.

be sure to hop on the whisky thread which sees more activity. it's not scotch only but there is a bit of everything.
760650a5e00f2205da0f15582b6793dc.jpg
8914215eba8502aaa43d3ea8997801dc.jpg

FYI....$137.99 instead of $225
https://ludwigsfinewine.com/products/johnnie-walker-blue-label-750ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good deal for Blue, but personally id rather have some smoky lagavulin goodness for $100 and spend the rest on a good steak

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good deal for Blue, but personally id rather have some smoky lagavulin goodness for $100 and spend the rest on a good steak

I wish they’d have lagavulin go on sale on this site. I’d be such a happy dude when it came in

I wish they’d have lagavulin go on sale on this site. I’d be such a happy dude when it came in
I got my first bottle from citywinecellar, somehow for like $60 and - 15% off.. got 3 other bottles (highland Park, laphroig quarter cask), and some bourbon for $200 shipped..

I should ordered 10 lagavulin!

For my 30th my buddy got me a distillers edition, waiting for a big event to open that up, but for now I rotate it among the opened

How the heck did you get it so cheap? Lowest I’ve seen was like 85

Last edited:
Revisited Glenmorangie Signet. I’m not all that impressed by it. I get a lot of orange flavors from it. I’d prefer a little less sweetness. Followed it up with Macallan 18 which is such a clean scotch. Much more savory than the Signet. Not much complexity. Cheers!

Revisited Glenmorangie Signet. I’m not all that impressed by it. I get a lot of orange flavors from it. I’d prefer a little less sweetness. Followed it up with Macallan 18 which is such a clean scotch. Much more savory than the Signet. Not much complexity. Cheers!
I'm not much of a Glenmorangie fan overall.

That being said I really do enjoy the Quinta Ruban. Not quite Macallan 18--but pretty smooth and flavorful for a 12.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bought a bottle of Longmorn distiller's choice this weekend, it was great, will need to buy another one

I’m a beer drinker first but Scotch is something I’m drinking more of as I get older. Our friends from the UK brought us some Laphroaig Quarter Cask in August and I just had some a few weeks ago. Damn tasty!

I’m a beer drinker first but Scotch is something I’m drinking more of as I get older. Our friends from the UK brought us some Laphroaig Quarter Cask in August and I just had some a few weeks ago. Damn tasty!
One of my favorites, love the sea salt flavor I got from it!

GOt back from Scotland and took the tour at Mcallan, Worth it!!!!
I have a Terran bottle waiting for that special occasion.
The Glennfidich is the go to bottle. enjoyed Abalore, Not a Smokey flavor person but there are plenty to select from so the adventure continues

Back