Lots of THPers are cigar guys.
One of our sponsors is a large cigar company. You can find their sampler in the Shafts section of the forum.

I need to frequent Tapatalk less frequently and log in more often. Never had an idea there was a sponsors sampler pack bring advertised. Time to check them out as I'm running low.

I need to frequent Tapatalk less frequently and log in more often. Never had an idea there was a sponsors sampler pack bring advertised. Time to check them out as I'm running low.
Me either but now I'm intrigued...

Cigar Guy Here. My favorites are My Father's, Jaime Garcia LTD and the Liga Privada T52 Toro. I will smoke anything blended by Don Pepin or Jaime Garcia. Tatuaje is also one of my favorites but I smoke less because I'm turned off by all the LE stuff Pete puts out.

Love having a nice cigar in the cooler months on my patio. My favorite was a Cohiba cuban I got while in the bahamas. Much better than their typical Nicaraguan you get here. Favorite to smoke on the course is Nub Habano by Olivia. Small in size, but big in flavor and a nice smooth draw. Definitely trying to broaden my horizons by picking up sampler packs whenever I can. I tend to prefer lighter wrappers though. Maybe that will change with time.

And to JB, love that Thompson is a sponsor. I got my humidor and a few other samplers from them. I used to go on their auction site and get sample packs all the time.

I like A Fuente Hemingway Short Stories on the course, because I like a shorter smoke with lots of flavor. When I'm on the patio, I like Rocky Patel Decades.

Big time cigar guy here. Have quite a few favorites and love sampler packs.

Cigar Guy Here. My favorites are My Father's, Jaime Garcia LTD and the Liga Privada T52 Toro. I will smoke anything blended by Don Pepin or Jaime Garcia. Tatuaje is also one of my favorites but I smoke less because I'm turned off by all the LE stuff Pete puts out.
I'm in the same boat as Tim here.

Big Fuente Opus X lover here...can never get enough.

Padron Serie 1926

Picked these up today:
51101650-722C-4A02-88E5-6DC250C74C2C_zpsqbgvj89x.jpg
68E12CBE-67B4-459F-B2EE-941892E28289_zps7vie5xhe.jpg

Where do you guys purchase your cigars from, online or cigar shops?

I usually grab a couple on the way to the course.

When I lived in NY I was forced to get my box purchases from online retailers. Now I'm living in Florida and not far from Corona Cigar co I but a lot from them. Haven't purchased boxes in a while though since I'm trying to thin the lot of what I have now (about 4000 cigars) so I usually just get a handful of new interesting things to try when I go.

4000 that's crazy.

Couple different places. Local cigar shops. Online wise, Thompson Cigar and CigarsInternational.

Big cigar guy here too. I have a decent collection of about 400 or so that I have been working through for the past 2 years (slowed down my buying 2 years ago). Big Liga Privada fan, but I like to try a little bit of everything. Mostly buy my stuff from the following places:

* Cigarplace.biz (typically the best prices for specialty cigars)
* Smokeinn.com (best selection of hard to finds)
* Cigarbid.com (although prices are not as good as they used to be)
* Cigarmonster.com (usually great deals and free shipping...typically I wait for the mega mash-ups)

Big cigar guy here too. I have a decent collection of about 400 or so that I have been working through for the past 2 years (slowed down my buying 2 years ago). Big Liga Privada fan, but I like to try a little bit of everything. Mostly buy my stuff from the following places:

* Cigarplace.biz (typically the best prices for specialty cigars)
* Smokeinn.com (best selection of hard to finds)
* Cigarbid.com (although prices are not as good as they used to be)
* Cigarmonster.com (usually great deals and free shipping...typically I wait for the mega mash-ups)
Cigarplace is great

I buy online. I used to frequent the more popular spots, Cigar International, Holt's, Atlantic, Famous, etc., but was turned off when they started touting "boxes" that contained 10 cigars. I remember when boxes meant 25 or at least 20 cigars. And the prices for a box of 10 is almost what I used to pay for a box of 20.

Now, unless its a special occasion where I'll buy a "brand name" cigar (my favorites being LGC Wavell or Tatuaje Havana VI) I buy bundles. My current bundle place is L.Lynn Cigars in Chicago. I just ordered 50 "pig tailed" long filler, Nicaraguan toro's for $66, and that includes shipping! Great cigar for the price, and perfect for the golf course.

I am a cigar guy. I smoke mostly anything from Patel and for a lighter smoke/friends I usually smoke Ashton.

I usually buy from Holt's online. Always a great selection of cigars and their samplers are great for trying out different cigars. Onlinehumidor.com is another place to buy all types of cigars from other BOTL.

Back