I feel like last year on Hard Knocks when he played for the Lions, the world got to meet him. It was awesome
He’s so unapologetically himself. Breath of fresh air

He made me want to watch the anime by himself. I’m with you
I know exactly how his character will be like and I have not watched a second of it haha. Brimming with confidence, pure, and infectious.

the best version.

I know exactly how his character will be like and I have not watched a second of it haha. Brimming with confidence, pure, and infectious.

the best version.
And he’s a big friend guy. Huge fan

The word I was looking for was loyal. It’s an unbelievably under appreciated trait.
You know I’m not good with words. Same thing happened on the podcast. I couldn’t think of the word pedestrian 😂

My son wanted me to watch an episode with him so here we are at before 8 am on a weekend

PXL_20230902_115615411.jpg

Has anybody else watched Pluto on Netflix?

Gundam fans, be ready! 🔥🔥

Jujutsu Kaisen is so awesome

Tried to start "My One Hit Kill Sister" a few weeks ago but wife wasn't getting into it... might have to try again since it looks cool/funny.

Nope but I'm curious about it. Good?
It's an adult twist on a specific Astro Boy arc using the Iraq War, created by the guy who made Monster (next on my watch list now).

I think you need to stay attentive and don't go in expecting a ton of action, but philosophically and emotionally I thought it was really good. The way the concept of hate - as well as the concept of AI/being human - was explored was pretty interesting.

I found Mob Psycho 100 season 3 on Hulu so that's my next watch. I was waiting for it to not be premium on Crunchyroll for so long, silly me.

Then Invincible season 2 probably, and then I can get around to Monster.

Jujutsu Kaisen is so awesome

Tried to start "My One Hit Kill Sister" a few weeks ago but wife wasn't getting into it... might have to try again since it looks cool/funny.
I need to give JK another shot. Didn't stick the last time.

I found Mob Psycho 100 season 3 on Hulu so that's my next watch. I was waiting for it to not be premium on Crunchyroll for so long, silly me.

Then Invincible season 2 probably, and then I can get around to Monster.
Have you read Invincible? I haven't finished it but was a long way through it before I took a long pause for some dumb reason...but it's really really good. I expected a lot from the series and haven't been able to really get into it, probably because of the setup feeling so different than I remember and some of the voice acting.

It gets better as you get deeper into it I think. BUT if you're watching dubs, I can totally understand why bad English voice acting and emoting would reduce stickiness. haha ;)

Seriously though, it is another series that does a great job of showcasing unfathomable power on an epic scale, which seems to be a thing in so many great action anime.

It gets better as you get deeper into it I think. BUT if you're watching dubs, I can totally understand why bad English voice acting and emoting would reduce stickiness. haha ;)

Seriously though, it is another series that does a great job of showcasing unfathomable power on an epic scale, which seems to be a thing in so many great action anime.
#DubsForLife

You serial??? Gojo is like one of the coolest characters ever!!

AOT final episodes "movie" part 1 finally came out dubbed. Part 2 just released sub and AOT is now officially over.

Back