Angry Smokehouse... WYO??

Candied Hot Links
2 platter with ribs smoked bologna.
Slaw and mac and cheese for sides.

I am going to be sick. I also want to try the brisket and fried catfish.

Texas twinkies
2 meat plate with brisket and sausage. beans and corn for the sides.

Texas Twinkies
Two to be sure pulled pork and brisket
Mac and cheese
Slaw

I also want to add a Texas Twinkie to my order. I definitely would be sick if I went to this spot. This is a end the day lunch spot.

Yeah not gonna be eating there...no burnt ends at a BBQ place? I'll wait until I get back to KC!

Alright.. we did 2 apps. The nachos & twinkies. They were fantastic. Didn’t get a chance to get pic. Everyone got the Meat Sweats so we could try everything. Place is fantastic. Everything was so good and they have about 20 beers on tap as well. I ordered brisket, bologna, & pulled pork w/ okra, Mac & cheese, hush puppies for sides. They bring u several sauces but their house BBQ is the winner. View attachment 9166871
Looks incredible 🔥

Fried Catfish sandwich because I've never eaten Catfish.

Alright.. we did 2 apps. The nachos & twinkies. They were fantastic. Didn’t get a chance to get pic. Everyone got the Meat Sweats so we could try everything. Place is fantastic. Everything was so good and they have about 20 beers on tap as well. I ordered brisket, bologna, & pulled pork w/ okra, Mac & cheese, hush puppies for sides. They bring u several sauces but their house BBQ is the winner. View attachment 9166871

Gimme a half rack of ribs with smoked cream corn and sprouts and the banana pudding for dessert

Man this place has my taste buds watering…
I’m going…
Starter - Candied Hot Links
Meat Sweats with…Brisket, pulled pork and smoked bologna
Sides - corn, beans and hush puppies
Bread Pudding for dessert

candied hot links
two to be sure- brisket and ribs, carolina vinegar sauce
beans, slaw
banana bread pudding

Dirty brisket sandwich

Menu looked amazing! You will have some authentic BBQ in November to compare it too!

That dirty brisket sandwich sounds amazing

Now that I’ve seen the pictures, I want to add a meat. That bologna is🔥
Oh and draft beers with each course.

Candied hot link

2 to be sure with brisket and pulled pork sides are beans and Mac

Looks acceptable despite my reservation about new yawk barbque

Very fair. Guy who opened it actually went to same HS as me but spent 10 years in restaurants down your way.

I also want to add a Texas Twinkie to my order. I definitely would be sick if I went to this spot. This is a end the day lunch spot.
Def a end the day spot. Ate about half that plate w/ 2 Blue Moons. Decided to go to golf dome instead of back to office. It was 45 min drive from there so grabbed a coffee and let the food settle.

Texas Twinkies, a half rack of baby backs, and I'm splitting that Smoked Brisket Mac with somebody!

Brisket, hot links, creamed corn, hush puppies

Wow, the menu looks great! And the pic of the food got me drooling! I'd go with the 3 meat platter of brisket, smoked baloney and ribs, with side of beans, slaw, and hush puppies. Not that I wouldn't want more, but I figure they'd have to roll me out of the place after that meal!

Back