Am i Weird?? dont answer!!

This is the least weird thing you can do. Every time I'm on the range and sometimes on the course, I get some pictures of my swing.

I'm always taking pictures of people on the golf course. Some of my favorites are of them hitting out of bunkers. Very cool shots indeed. Here's a couple I have taken of Ole Gray.

I'm always taking pictures of people on the golf course. Some of my favorites are of them hitting out of bunkers. Very cool shots indeed. Here's a couple I have taken of Ole Gray.

First, WOW, could the grass on those shots be any different! I think it would be cool to have an action shot of myself from the course. I only have an SLR camera and it is too big and bulky to be lugging around the course, but I would love to have an action shot of myself. I wouldn't frame it and put it in the house I don't think, but to have a golf album of you playing different courses would be very cool.

those are cool shots!! and something like that just to have is all i want.. i already collect golf balls from the courses i play, if they sell them with their logo

My wife takes video of me...

*Awkward silence*

On the golf course, during the daytime. I know she's doing it. Why? What were you thinking I meant?

My wife takes video of me...

*Awkward silence*

On the golf course, during the daytime. I know she's doing it. Why? What were you thinking I meant?

Hahaha, ill post pix this weekend

PacificDunes.jpg

One of my favorite photos, I am hitting out of a bunker at Pacific Dunes. The caddie took the picture and lots of others that day.

Back