Bummed I missed the hats in February. Any company that uses New Era gets a 👍 from me.

That pink shirt is great

I just want my cactus jack driver cover.

Almigos is killing it man
Once they paired up with H&B for the shirts and the hoodies I’m sold. The previous hoodies were puma and are perfect also.

Last edited:
Once they paired up with H&B for the shorts and the hoodies I’m sold. The previous hoodies were puma and are perfect also.
My Puma Almigos hoodie is my favorite one.

I really liked the drop today. That price though, not so much.

They absolutely NAIL the companies they utilize. Every single time. I love it.
Absolutely - to me that is what separates these companies. If they aren’t manufacturing who are they putting their logo on!? H&B is great stuff

Absolutely - to me that is what separates these companies. If they aren’t manufacturing who are they putting their logo on!? H&B is great stuff
Yep, I’ve yet to see a drop where I questioned the quality of the brand they’re using, not many companies I can say that about

Yep, I’ve yet to see a drop where I questioned the quality of the brand they’re using, not many companies I can say that about
And they just don’t do the same old. The link soul drop they did with the flannels was great. I regret not getting one, even though it wouldn’t be so good in Miami. And they are the only ones doing the sunbrero.

And they just don’t do the same old. The link soul drop they did with the flannels was great. I regret not getting one, even though it wouldn’t be so good in Miami.
Yep, always mixing it up. I dig that.

And they just don’t do the same old. The link soul drop they did with the flannels was great. I regret not getting one, even though it wouldn’t be so good in Miami. And they are the only ones doing the sunbrero.
Golf flannels?! I can dig it.

Yep, always mixing it up. I dig that.
I added the sunbrero after you quoted me. They have a great balance of fun and still sticking to their identity.

Mail day!

IMG_9034.jpeg

This might be my favorite one they’ve done

IMG_9083.jpeg

IMG_9081.jpeg

IMG_9082.jpeg

Back