Alignment Stick Cover

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
What you guys got? Got some tour sticks coming and wanted a cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the driveway markers from Home Depot or Loews, just a couple bucks apiece. I don't need no covers.

An itchy old wool sock with a piece of twine.
Take that unmbrella sleeve off your umbrella and put the sticks in there/cover. :unsure::p

I have recently looked into a cover, because one of my sticks marred a driver head bouncing against it during a round. I haven't settled on anything though. There's a surprising amount out there.

i recently (before taking them out ) used a putter cover or towel to shield them from other clubs.

Put it in your trunk. (y)

I've never had less buyer's remorse.

I have a really cool one coming...

I'm currently shopping, and man, is it me or are the decent ones pretty pricey for what they are?

It has never once occurred to me to put a cover on my alignment rods. And I use iron covers.

Last edited:
I had one made out of white leather and has my Alma Mater stitched in red lettering.

I've got a Stitch one at the moment but thinking about ordering a Handmade.

I has never once occurred to me to put a cover on my alignment rods. And I use iron covers.
I never thought about it either. The dinged crown on a brand new driver got my attention in a hurry though. Same setup as usual in the bag, things just aligned right that day, and there goes half the value.

I ordered a cover last night. :p

I have not dove into the alignment stick cover pool as of yet.. I have looked but never committed.

I never thought about it either. The dinged crown on a brand new driver got my attention in a hurry though. Same setup as usual in the bag, things just aligned right that day, and there goes half the value.

I ordered a cover last night. :p

Did the same thing when I got my TS3 at release. I'd played maybe 3 rounds & scratched the crown. I wanted to cry.

Stitch created the alignment stick headcover. I have one of theirs. At my course the range is a pretty good walk from the parking lot and not near the first tee. Having just the alignment sticks (mine are from home depot) in the bag they get hung up on stuff. Having the cover keeps that from happening.

I cannot believe such things exist, custom, and for $100 no less. I mean, I can, but I can't... :unsure:
Do I put the $1 alignment stick into this? I need better sticks now, don't I? Oh what a vicious cycle. You guys are on your own here. :ROFLMAO:

My alignment sticks have a vinyl cover over the ends. If I want to stick one in the ground, I pull the little cap/cover off and put it in my pocket.
They don't mar anything in my bag.

I carry mine in a bow and arrow quiver as I head to the outback through the billabong.

I has never once occurred to me to put a cover on my alignment rods. And I use iron covers.

i'm with you (well, NOT on the iron cover thing haha). i can't figure out why anyone would do this? flare for flare's sake, ok i can understand that. but i don't see any need for this.

Back