CONTEST Albatross Members - Merry Christmas! - ProV1x Giveaway

Scrap22

Grandaddy 2022!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As my wife and I get ready for family visiting and the kids going nuts for Santa's arrival, I was thinking about how lucky we are. So, I thought it would be nice to share with my fellow THP Albatross members on this awesome Holiday.

Simple contest:

1. Must be 2022 Albatross Member (good reason to get signed up for next year if you haven't)
2. Just post your favorite Christmas movie
3. This will run through midnight Dec 25
4. I will draw the number randomly from a hat. If the number is a 2022 Albatross member, then I will PM to get address for shipment. If not, I will move on to the next random number until I get to Albatross member. MUST POST FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE. GIF's ARE COOL TOO.
5. I will ship the dozen ProV1x (high numbers) out within a day or so to the winner

Thank you to everyone for all of your advice and opinions with questions I have throughout the year! I wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and healthy and happy new year!

Unknown.jpeg

It's a Wonderful Life!

First off, fantastic and nice thing you're doing. Secondly, die hard is the obvious answer and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.

Home Alone!

Fantastic of you for doing this!! I won’t be entering but I just wanted to say well done!

Thanks for this and Merry Christmas! 🎄

Not an entry as those arent for me but great gesture!

Great gesture!

What a guy! I’ll play - either Home Alone or Die Hard for this guy.

Great gesture!

Great gesture…thank you & Merry Christmas!

Favourite is Home Alone!

I was going to say Elf, but it’s Home Alone!

“Keep the change ya filthy animal!”

Christmas Story….thanks for the generosity!

Christmas Vacation - and have a Merry Christmas!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Matrix...

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

What a great gesture @Scrap22

Christmas Vacation

The Original Grinch

Back