Adams Speedline Super XTD Fairway and Idea Super XTD Hybrid

these look pretty cool but for a co that is potentially having cash flow issues, I don't see how these would be a big seller to help turn business around at this price point.

Very pricey for sure, I will wait for them to drop down to reality price wise. I am a bigger fan of the "pro" line of hybrids but will have to give them a try!

We will have these in stock for those liking to buy. Mr blind9 got to hit this club last week and said it was awesome. Our rep cane straight over from his sales call with the club still in the packaging. Pm me for a discount if you'd like to preorder.

They look amazing and Kenny Perry says they are awesome, but that price is pretty shocking to me. They would have to be simply blow me away to buy them at that price.

Adams Speedline Super XTD Fairway and Idea Super XTD Hybrid

I definitely want to hit the fairway. I'm still a little shocked at the price. Did I miss in the press release what the shaft options are? For $349, it better be top shelf.

Edit: Fubuki is a good option.

John Deere Tap'n...

I'm sure they're on the same price scale as the other Adams clubs, when you consider manufacturing costs - but it's still a lot of club to put out there if the company isn't raking in the cash currently. I wonder if it'll be produced on a more limited basis?

Also, it looks alright and I'm curious as to the performance.

I absolutely concur with everyone that has said there is a "sticker shock". They intrigue me, look great (still unsure about the slot..I imagine you don't even notice it after a few mighty thwacks) but that price.

Alex

Good looking stuff. Within a few years I bet everyone will be at a white / gray color scheme then TaylorMade will go back to black and be the heroes again.

We will have these in stock for those liking to buy. Mr blind9 got to hit this club last week and said it was awesome. Our rep cane straight over from his sales call with the club still in the packaging. Pm me for a discount if you'd like to preorder.

That's great Patty! Thanks so much!!

I guess I didn't realize the RBZ TP was only $20 cheaper than this one (for the fairway wood).

I guess I didn't realize the RBZ TP was only $20 cheaper than this one (for the fairway wood).

And we will definitely have to see what these actually hit the shelves at. Sometimes I think that's forgotten.

Out of my price range. I'm sure they perform well.

Tapatalk

As has been mentioned, these look great but the price tag is so high. I don't think I could ever afford one of these. Fantastic sounding clubs though.

I know I have to write this every time, but please remember that MSRP is NOT retail price at golf stores.

I know I have to write this every time, but please remember that MSRP is NOT retail price at golf stores.

Lol... that's exactly what I was saying too.

Prices have crept up this year. OEM's using more premium equipment it seems.

Any word on whether Adams might send one for a THP review? For a premium club at a higher price, I would want to see some reviews before buying.

I would hope that is not the price they are charging. That is more than the "Elite" Titleist 910 FW. Good looking stick though.

Solid looking clubs. I have yet to hit an Adams with the speed slot but really do look forward to that changing in May. Have heard nothing but great things about the speed slot.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

NIce, but I'm with the others who think the price is a bit much.

I like the looks and bet they perform great, but even with the strret price being lower than MSRP, I would probably not even tempt myself with swinging these at the shop.

I know MSRP van be high st times, but anything over 249 is extreme for a fairway wood. And a hybrid? It's just too high of a price, and Adams doesn't have the crowd behind them that Nike and TaylorMade and Titleist have, so I predict it's sales won't be huge.

I know MSRP van be high st times, but anything over 249 is extreme for a fairway wood. And a hybrid? It's just too high of a price, and Adams doesn't have the crowd behind them that Nike and TaylorMade and Titleist have, so I predict it's sales won't be huge.

Some of them fall around $249 which I suspect is where we might see this one. The Rocketballz TP Tour FW is gonna be around $329.99 street price according to PGA Tour SS.com. Not arguing but even if they did come in at $249 how is that overpriced?

Back