A special announcement!

I know i'm late to the party(I don't know how I missed this thread) but congrats! I'm sure both of you are happy!

Congrats Gus!

Congrats Gus!

Congrats Gus!!!!!

Congrats Gus!

Gus, a huge congrats man. Thats a fun step in life. You two look very happy together.

Congrats Gus!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

We are on the wedding planning train now- looking at venues, comparing dates, and prices. Its amazing how much information there is to coordinate (let alone all the family opinions that get thrown into the mix).

Goal: Wedding June 2012

I have to echo CB here. He is a wise man! Marriage is everything that you put into it! I would not like to think of a life without my wife and kids! Congrats!!!

congrats!

Congratulations! My wife is my best friend. Here is to a great life together!

cheers.jpg

I know I am late to the party here but Congratulations!!!!

Congrats Gus!

Congrats Gus!!!!!

Congrats Gus!

Gus, a huge congrats man. Thats a fun step in life. You two look very happy together.

Last edited:

We are on the wedding planning train now- looking at venues, comparing dates, and prices. Its amazing how much information there is to coordinate (let alone all the family opinions that get thrown into the mix).

Goal: Wedding June 2010

June 2010? I think you missed it haha

Wedding planning is not so much fun. Tons of crap to coordinate.

Hahahah- geeze, I think it's bed time.

Turning up to your wedding in a DeLorean....how cool would that be? :clapp:

Wow, I am really late to this thread. Huge congrats Gus! I remember you telling me about when you first met this woman. She is a beautiful girl and I am glad things are so awesome for you. That is also a very pretty ring.

Everyone will throw in their .02. Just do what you want, invite who you want. You only get one go at it so make it fun.

Wedding Planning sucks. Its also the first time you meet the devil in your woman...dont worry, you meet him many times

Just stay out of the way. Don't get tricked by the..."honey, what do you think about this option." they don't care what you think. :). Don't complain about money either. Even If it's costing you a small fortune.

Tapatalk

Everyone will throw in their .02. Just do what you want, invite who you want. You only get one go at it so make it fun.

Wedding Planning sucks. Its also the first time you meet the devil in your woman...dont worry, you meet him many times

One-T is very wise. A fun wedding is a good wedding for everyone

Congrats Gus! Marriage was the best thing that happend to me. We went solo to St. Lucia to get hitched, family did not like it but we did not want to spend 15K or more on a wedding. I will buy you a beer at the outing!

Well folks, hurdle #1 came down today... Venue and date are booked!!!!

July 13th, 2012.
There is nothing quite like getting married on Friday the 13th- we are debating the pro's and con's of hamming up the superstitious part. Broken mirrors for centerpieces anyone?

The venue is a 100 year old Tudor home in the country, just outside of Cleveland. Outdoor wedding with a reception on site. Pictures from other weddings have been just gorgeous!

Here is an example of a wedding at the venue:
http://genevievenislyblog.com/2009/10/05/wedding-club-at-hillbrook/

Way to go!

It looks like a special place Kyle! I am really happy for you and the almost Mrs. :clapp:.

This is great Gus, nice job on getting the date and venue nailed down as well! I'm really happy for you buddy.

congrats gus!

Back