A little help for a rookie on the HP forum ???

Welcome to THP! That post from @mikeg_74 above is a fantastic answer to your questions

Welcome to THP!

Key word searches help, I've struggled as well when I've seen a thread and can't remember it exactly and it disappeared.

Dive deep, don't be scared, it's only internet golfers 🤣
If there's a thread you want to be able to easily find later, bookmark it. Click on the little icon that looks like a bookmark (to the left of the post #), and it will be saved in your bookmarks. To access them, click on your username at the top of the page and choose "Bookmarks" from the pop-up. Same thing can be used if there's a particular post in a thread you want to be able to find/refer back to.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to THP!

If there's a thread you want to be able to easily find later, bookmark it. Click on the little icon that looks like a bookmark (to the left of the post #), and it will be saved in your bookmarks. To access them, click on your username at the top of the page and choose "Bookmarks" from the pop-up. Same thing can be used if there's a particular post in a thread you want to be able to find/refer back to.
Oh my god.... that's where they go. It's hilarious that as eluded me this long.

Back