A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

No problem. Just trying have a little fun with it anyway. When I say money, I don't mean money btw. I can send chewing gum, cart path burned golf balls, and some cigarettes if anybody wants to bet material goods.

I'll be glad to make a bet but I still want to know the format. I'm thinking a CFB @ PGA NATIONAL

Yes, but they are out of soap on a rope again. Weird.

I think there might have been a pale shopper there recently. It cannot be confirmed though.

I think there might have been a pale shopper there recently. It cannot be confirmed though.

From what I heard, they had to drag him out of there.

I'll be glad to make a bet but I still want to know the format. I'm thinking a CFB @ PGA NATIONAL

That would be reasonable. You will need one after watching me polish off that bottle of bacos. We will determine format as soon as possible. I'll still take on more takers if anybody is interested.

So the Hawk arrival is this weekend? You guys are going out early I hope so you dont miss the Masters.

So the Hawk arrival is this weekend? You guys are going out early I hope so you dont miss the Masters.

Dont be crazy. Next weekend.

Ill take the bet Hawkster. But I think you all are gonna take it!Yup, that just happened.

haha. Makes perfect sense. Hawk, if you can grab those Z-Star irons let me know your paypal address bro, thanks.

Ill take the bet Hawkster. But I think you all are gonna take it!Yup, that just happened.

Woohoo. I like the confidence in team Icemen, Yoccos!

haha. Makes perfect sense. Hawk, if you can grab those Z-Star irons let me know your paypal address bro, thanks.

I will have to fit them in a carry-on or pale-smuggle them. Maybe I can just mail them to myself.

Highly doubtful that it will be straight up.

Come on now, Hawk. Don't be afraid of a couple girlie girls with +5 handicaps.

Come on now, Hawk. Don't be afraid of a couple girlie girls with +5 handicaps.

Ah, taunting! I like it! If we playing straight up, I'm thinking we would need to base our bets on a spread. I'll take myself with a +30.

We got about a 5 day countdown now.

Woot. I'm planning on peaking next Saturday. It's been a process, but I feel like it's all coming around and some guy on Twitter agrees. LPGA players beware: I'm bringing out my 240 yard BOMBS next weekend.

We got about a 5 day countdown now.

It might not be able to happen but if you would be willing to if at all possible I think it would be cool to see a little video of you guys out on the course with the ladies. Just a thought.

There will be video for sure.

It might not be able to happen but if you would be willing to if at all possible I think it would be cool to see a little video of you guys out on the course with the ladies. Just a thought.

Absolutely. You guys have asked for it, so we will make it happen.

Agreed, I love when JB posts the little on course videos. Would love to see a couple of those.

Yay. Videos of the event. Have fun guys......and Girls

I've known this thread was around, but this is the first chance I had to get through it.

WARNING: CATCHING UP AHEAD.

I'm sure there will be many jokes made on my behalf lol. I won the shortest drive contest at the last outing by almost 176 yards.
That's some funny stuff Hawk. I'm still bummed to have missed that awesome drive.

If you ever see JB play, you will understand why I say that we won't be stopping at the turn hehe.
That's right. If you stop at the turn, you'll need to do an all out sprint to catch up to him by the 12th hole.

Ha! Once those ladies see the damage I can do to a bush 4 yards from the tee box, they will be shanking everything in sight!
Too easy. I'm not even going there.

Play blades and walk. Show them you're serious.
Not with me as a teammate. I am not serious enough to walk.
There's no keeping up with you while walking. Hawk will have to ride in the cart. But if you see an alligator, JB will just have to deal with you going back to look at it. I think his exact quote was "You're really going back to look at an alligator?"

I'll just fake a neck injury if things are going bad.
Worked for Tiger, it will probably work for you too.

Man, we play the exact same way. I always try and get around without a double. Do it pretty often, too.
I usually skip the doubles and go right to the triples.

I am so glad to hear this. I hadn't noticed that a date had been posted so I was thinking it was this past week/weekend too.

Tee Times are booked (on THP of course).
3-4 full rounds of golf including one that will be a competition of sorts.

Should be a lot of fun.

I was planning on using the flight home to work on reviews and a summary of the weekend, but I have a feeling I'm going to be half zombie after this weekend.

My partner and I will be having a strategy session this evening to prepare for the big match. We will announce the full match details very soon.

Back