6 year THPiversary

Congrats on the milestone.

ufc 239 sport GIF by UFC

One of the best. So fortunate to get to team up with you at the Rivalry. Thanks for helping a newer golfer (at the time) feel welcome!

Congrats on 6 years! Always enjoy the banter back and forth with you, sir!

Six years on THP. What a fantastic trip it's been so far! I'm so grateful for everyone on the forum. I've received more from THP than I ever could have imagined - experiences, a captaincy, been treated like a tour player twice, top of the line equipment, incredible friends and much more (not that guy!). I'm amazed at the generosity of spirit and commitment we have for each other to keep this place an oasis of decency and camaraderie for us golf nerds to congregate.

@JB, @GolferGal, and all the staff, thank you for the vision, passion and work that makes THP so special. It is better every day. I'm incredibly proud and happy to be a part of it.

This is my 33,165th post. I had 23,898 on April 26, 2023. I had hoped to make it 10K for the year. Hopefully, this year.

To all of you,

Season 4 Starz GIF by Outlander
It's crazy how time flies when you're having fun. THP and this community is blessed to have someone like you as a member and part of the everyday chaos around here. Here's to 6 more years!

Couldn’t be happier that you’re here @Parrot !

Six years on THP. What a fantastic trip it's been so far! I'm so grateful for everyone on the forum. I've received more from THP than I ever could have imagined - experiences, a captaincy, been treated like a tour player twice, top of the line equipment, incredible friends and much more (not that guy!). I'm amazed at the generosity of spirit and commitment we have for each other to keep this place an oasis of decency and camaraderie for us golf nerds to congregate.

@JB, @GolferGal, and all the staff, thank you for the vision, passion and work that makes THP so special. It is better every day. I'm incredibly proud and happy to be a part of it.

This is my 33,165th post. I had 23,898 on April 26, 2023. I had hoped to make it 10K for the year. Hopefully, this year.

To all of you,

Season 4 Starz GIF by Outlander
Sure enjoy having you on THP Rusty.

Hope we get a chance to tee it up sometime 👊🏼

congrats on the 6 years.

Congrats on your THPversary @Parrot, great to have you around here!

Congratulations man!

It’s THPers like yourself that help make this such an amazing place! Thank You!

Cheers Rusty - Keep it rolling!

Glad to have you around!!!! Always like seeing what you have to say.

Congrats @Parrot!!! Glad you are here bud!!!

Cheers to many more brother. Glad you are here and glad to have met you.

Congrats!!! That is a big accomplishment. Almost 10k posts in a year

Congrats @Parrot you are one of the best!

You joined about a year before me. Glad we met and became friends. You are the definition of a “great THP’er”

Many thanks for the kind words. They are appreciated and mean a lot to me. Y'all are the best.

Back