6 year THPiversary

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Six years on THP. What a fantastic trip it's been so far! I'm so grateful for everyone on the forum. I've received more from THP than I ever could have imagined - experiences, a captaincy, been treated like a tour player twice, top of the line equipment, incredible friends and much more (not that guy!). I'm amazed at the generosity of spirit and commitment we have for each other to keep this place an oasis of decency and camaraderie for us golf nerds to congregate.

@JB, @GolferGal, and all the staff, thank you for the vision, passion and work that makes THP so special. It is better every day. I'm incredibly proud and happy to be a part of it.

This is my 33,165th post. I had 23,898 on April 26, 2023. I had hoped to make it 10K for the year. Hopefully, this year.

To all of you,

Season 4 Starz GIF by Outlander

Congrats Parrot!

6 years is that the golf tee anniversary? or the dozen balls or something else? Congrats - hope to tee it up with you sooner than later.

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan

Congrats on 6 years buddy!!

Oliver Welke Party GIF by ZDF heute-show

Congrats dude. You are a mainstay.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Congrats on 6!

That's awesome, and you are awesome. One of the best parts about people like you, is that you know about people deeper than just a name on a forum. You take the time to reach out when you're in someone else's town and that's so meaningful and really speaks to you as a person! You've been a pleasure to chat with for the past couple of years here.

Only 20 more to go until your Golden THPiversary!

Congrats!!!

Grats @Parrot! You are genuinely one of the nicest people on THP and enjoyed our time together at the Rivalry. Hope I get to see you at another event or meetup in the future.

I'm lucky to have been able to meet up and play golf with you a couple times. Hoping to be able to do it again. THP is a better place with you and others like you here!

Six Years Work Anniversary GIF by DiyaUA

Congratulations Cap! You're a great guy and I highly appreciate you and your contribution here!

That's awesome! It's the people like you who make THP such a great place to hang out

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Cheers to 6 years!

Great stuff! Congrats!

Congrats my man 👊 . Would like to tee it up with you at some point!

Congrats @Parrot. Happy to have played with you and appreciate all the advice and support you’ve given me.

You’re a good bird. Thanks for spending your time with us!

Congrats @Parrot
It’s been absolutely great having you around!!

love it! It's been great having you around and getting to know you more at events. Cheers to many more my friend!

Congrats Cap! You're a perfect example of a good THPer and what makes this place so great! #Legend

Congratulations!

Back