CONTEST 40% Off Clevelandgolf.com Contest

radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
1639624115994.jpeg
So, I acquired a 40% off an entire purchase at Clevelandgolf.com. Not valid on Srixons site unfortunately. I had intended on upgrading my wedges. But, I’ve decided that I was going a different direction. The code will expire at the end of this month. The code works on every product as far as I know including upgrades.

So, long story short, I have a code that I don’t want to go to waste. We all know that the CBX Zipcore into just dropped recently.

So, I’m not going to be using the code, and a new wedge just dropped. So, I figured the best way to make sure the code doesn’t go to waste would be to give it away to a THPer.

It is really simple. Just reply in this thread that you are in. If you are not an albatross member,feel free to enter. Since it’s the season of giving. If you’re not an albatross member and your number is drawn, I’ll buy your membership for you. That way, if you continue to participate on the forum, your good fortune may carry over and get you into one of the many great events.

Once the winner is drawn, I will PM you the code. What you do with it is up to you. I only ask that you enter only if you plan on purchasing by the end of the month. Short notice, I know. If you want to spread some more Christmas joy and get a group buy together with some other forum members all the better. Whether it be one wedge purchased or a whole new bag. I just want to see it used.

Contest will run until Monday morning. Based on the number of posts, I will run a random number generator to decide which post number is the winner

much appreciated, been eyeing a few things there, looking forward to it

im in!

Last edited:
No entry but awesome gesture.

Great gesture here and absolutely I am in.

Love my ZipCore and very interested in the new CBX ZipCore wedges.

Great gesture my man!

No entry for me please. However, I wanted to tell you thank for for doing this. It's very kind of you to do so. I hope the winner gets some awesome stuff from Cleveland golf!

I'm in! (y)

:oops::oops::oops: Halo irons here I come!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Most definitely in!

Great gesture and I’m in please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an entry but a Great gift to a fellow THP’er!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another example of what makes THP great! I'm in the market for new wedges - I'm in!

Nice gesture.

just for clarity sake. Since there’s a few non entry comments, please clarify that you are in.

In - great idea!

Pure fire 🔥🔥🔥 (not an entry)

In - been looking at a CBX2 but with 40% off I'd probably get a whole set. Or maybe the CBX ZipCore now, as you mentioned.

Awesome gesture, thanks for the opportunity. If I'm selected I will purchase the Albatross Membership for another poster in this thread.

In - been looking at a CBX2 but with 40% off I'd probably get a whole set. Or maybe the CBX ZipCore now, as you mentioned.

Awesome gesture, thanks for the opportunity. If I'm selected I will purchase the Albatross Membership for another poster in this thread.
Love it!

Not an entry.

Great gesture @radiman! Cheers!

I'm in. Thank you for the kind gesture!

Solid offer!!

not an entry. Looking forward to seeing the winner!!

Very cool! I’m very curious about the new wedges and would love to buy a setup for my father. Happy holidays!

Count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Back