2nd Annual Raffle - THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Wow! Two awesome additions. Thanks to Bridgestone (again!) and Yonex :)

Awesome. What a great list of prizes from some super companies.

I can't wait to see them in person.

Tappin to the oldies

Thankfully Duey is not there to win most of the prizes. Great list and the excitement ratchets up.

Two awesome additions, thank you so much Bridgestone and Yonex for the nice prizes!!

Another great addition! Thanks Team THP and Yonex!

Glad everybody likes the additions. Raffle tickets are available now, grab them up.

Glad everybody likes the additions. Raffle tickets are available now, grab them up.

Raffle tickets are for the People that are attending only? Just wondering know the outing is sold out. Next year for me.....
Thanks

Raffle tickets are for the People that are attending only? Just wondering know the outing is sold out. Next year for me.....
Thanks

Yes, we do a ton of contests at each of our outing as a way to give back to those that made the journey to FL for the outing. We want to make sure that they see value and part of that is through fun like these contests (and of course our THP dinner).

I was talking to someone at Bay Hill about these prizes and I was telling her about the cutout of Freddy that's signed and she nearly fainted.

I was talking to someone at Bay Hill about these prizes and I was telling her about the cutout of Freddy that's signed and she nearly fainted.

I know someone else who was so excited I could her scream with delight all the way from Utah...

Thanks

If you want to buy any raffle tickets on my behalf I'll be sure to let you know what we win :alien:

Lots of people jumping in to get tickets for this one. 10 incredible prizes and there will be a twist this year.

I just got my tickets. Give me time, I may buy more after a night of drinking and dreaming about Fred Couples. :desire:

I just got my tickets. Give me time, I may buy more after a night of drinking and dreaming about Fred Couples. :desire:

Or when you see the prize.

Most of the prizes have been received and we are going to start putting up pictures next week for everybody. So glad that many are jumping in and getting tickets early. Thanks everybody. Good luck.

Just a reminder the raffle tickets are officially available. I know people have talked about buying tickets while at the outing, however, my preference would definitely be to purchase them ahead of time this way we aren't dealing with a ton of cash and trying to make change, etc.

Thanks!

Just a reminder the raffle tickets are officially available. I know people have talked about buying tickets while at the outing, however, my preference would definitely be to purchase them ahead of time this way we aren't dealing with a ton of cash and trying to make change, etc.

Thanks!
So if we bring exact change is it ok to buy them at the outing?

Just put this on my things to do list for this week. But for the sake of asking, if I happen to get especially enamored with a certain prize can I go back and buy more later, or is it one time buy kind of thing?

So if we bring exact change is it ok to buy them at the outing?

If it must be that way, of course we allow it. However if we have a preference to help us out, we prefer purchasing in advance.

Just put this on my things to do list for this week. But for the sake of asking, if I happen to get especially enamored with a certain prize can I go back and buy more later, or is it one time buy kind of thing?

Yes, you can buy more later.

If it must be that way, of course we allow it. However if we have a preference to help us out, we prefer purchasing in advance.

Since paypal is easier for you I will do it that way. Just thinking I might have more dinero by May.

Since paypal is easier for you I will do it that way. Just thinking I might have more dinero by May.

And of course if you decide you would like more, you an always do so.

Back