CONTEST 2K23 Club Twirl Contest by RyanG13/Hadi05

Workshopping a new technique to maximize shin contact potential :ROFLMAO:

Two entries from yesterday. Need to remember to get the result in there, but these were candid shots not to my knowledge.

...but did you twirl?

Two entries from yesterday. Need to remember to get the result in there, but these were candid shots not to my knowledge.

I am going to have to watch this video in a mirror to see what exactly happened in this video. Can't say I've seen many people golf backwards before.

🤣🤣🤣

Workshopping a new technique to maximize shin contact potential :ROFLMAO:

Good thing you have nice grips on those clubs, otherwise your shin might be in a lot of trouble. That was a pretty ferocious twirl. I think there may have even been a little bit of anger in there. 🤣🤣🤣

I have been trying to work on an entry, but really struggle with club twirling. It is so strange to me that it is so difficult for me....sigh.

Last edited:
Was only person on the course the other night with the wind howling, so decided to mess around, was actually pretty fun. First attempt though, so be gentle.

First off, the good:

IMG_2048.jpeg

Now the bad:

And other (thought it was going in and you could see it, but I was blocking it and it lipped out):

Was only person on the course the other night with the wind howling, so decided to mess around, was actually pretty fun. First attempt though, so be gentle.

First off, the good:

View attachment 9187964

Now the bad:

And other (thought it was going in and you could see it, but I was blocking it and it lipped out):

Let's just say I laughed a lot as the videos went on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Hello?! Anybody twirling out there?

What's going on in here? Nobody playing golf?! 🤣

I need to get in on this. Here is an oldie but goodie pic from some range practice.

IMG_7426.jpeg

Suppose I need someone to video.

Back