2024 Wilson Infinite Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
In 2015, Wilson Golf set out to offer golfers putters which included modern shapes, but at a price point which can be called nothing other than aggressively affordable. After initial success there was a refresh and expansion in 2018 as well as a new headshape in 2021. This, of course, means the Infinite Putter lineup was due to have some new life breathed into it.

So, that is exactly what Wilson Golf has done, with nine models available, with more attention to detail, all at the same affordable price. We were also able to get a few of the new putters in hand ahead of release to give an even more complete rundown.

Continue reading...

Reading and looking through I was worried as the finish and grip didn’t look great but once you remember the price you can look at it in a different light as the price being sub 150 is its biggest attraction to golfers. Face milling looks good for that price point, the paint and alignments just look off for some reason. Curious to roll a few to get an idea for feel as if it feels really good at that price it could be a huge upside for the series.

That price puts this in a great spot. The Bean is a super solid putter.

129 throw a new grip on if it's the same as the previous model(didn't like them) for 20 to 30 bucks and for around 150 you have a solid putter.

The question: How does it compare to the Cleveland putters in this price range? Direct competition?

Not too bad. Reminds me a lot of the similarly priced TE line I reviewed last year.

Not too bad. Reminds me a lot of the similarly priced TE line I reviewed last year.
Fairly similar to the Cleveland line too in this price range.

The question: How does it compare to the Cleveland putters in this price range? Direct competition?
I'm not sure Cleveland is in this price range any more.

Thanks for the write up @Jman

The price point jumps out to me, but I feel like the current reputation with Wilson will keep them from getting traction with this release. The putters don't look "premium" to me and the aesthetics don't jump out at me and makes me think I need to at least roll these in the store.

Always been one of the best values in putters.

The price point is solid, and like the look of the blade model the most.

The Bean… I’m only so mature here, you guys

My course ordered some Wilson Infinite putters last fall and sold through them pretty quickly. Was not surprising at that price point for this area.

The price point is solid, and like the look of the blade model the most.

The Bean… I’m only so mature here, you guys
Flick Carly GIF by Paramount+

I don't love the three stripes alignment but I do love that these exist in the market.

The Bucktown at 129 looks interesting. For the cost continence buyer this wil be a sold option.

Pricepoint is good for someone looking in that range. It doesn't appeal to my eye really though. Great writeup @Jman

Tough for me to put Wilson in hand to feel it. at least 50 miles away before I find clubs to handle.

Wilson is continuing to put out quality affordable equipment.
Anyone buying these is getting the best you can find at the price point, and they will not hold back the skill or confidence you have.

This is no knock on Wilson. Cleveland and Cobra putters are a few dollars more and for those few dollars you get marginally better IMHO

I must be missing something. I thought they were in the 199 range?
I was randomly shopping for the cheapest quality mallet to practice with before committing $350 to 400 the other day. It’s 149. Be interesting to roll them against this Wilson lineup.

Wow, a definite improvement in overall looks!

Would I change anything? Just not a fan of it saying Wilson on the back of the putter, but thats just me. Love the inclusion of the shield!

Appreciate the write up. You’re spot on that the price is “aggressively affordable.” It’s a great entry point into the putter collection affliction. Haha

Give me all the Shield logo and give me zero “Wilson” badging on golf equipment. For whatever reason I just hate the use of both. The shield is really well done in these putters

The Price Point is in a really nice spot!

I am not a huge fan of the looks, but the milling looks solid and again for the price I think they can sell some of these.

Back