2024 TaylorMade P-Series Utilities

These are sharrrrrp! Stunning, visually. I dont typically jive with these types of clubs, but I would be lying if I said I didnt want to try it out.

I've learned my lesson twice that utilities aren't the best for me, but dang do these look niiiiiiiiice.

I've learned my lesson twice that utilities aren't the best for me, but dang do these look niiiiiiiiice.
Chicago Med Nbc GIF by One Chicago

love the cleaner and toned down look of these vs the sim and stealth versions

Really wish i didnt just order a new 4 hybrid bc that 4 UDI wants my attention

I could get a UDI and just mash... lol.. That could be fun..

They look good. From the top down it looks very similar to my Srixon utilities. Which is a big compliment.

Great review @Jman, these look really clean, and really good to my eye. I will find a way to see these in hand and swing them, but I already know I have no business having one in my bag. 😅

Hit this just a few minutes ago. The 17 degree 2 iron. Was very nice feeling for a UT. Felt better than the P790 irons. I don't have a need for the club with the Super Hybrid in my bag. This UT would just be a one trick pony for me and I'd lose a lot of versatility

TaylorMade is saying that the P-DHY is there most forgiving iron available, including Qi10 and Stealth HD.

This is the first time the UDI and DHY have moved out of the iron line that was named the same as the drivers , right? It was in the SIM and Stealth lines before? I wonder if they thinking by moving it to "P" they'll get it in more bags.

This is the first time the UDI and DHY have moved out of the iron line that was named the same as the drivers , right? It was in the SIM and Stealth lines before? I wonder if they thinking by moving it to "P" they'll get it in more bags.
Yep, thats what is discussed in the article (the move).

IMO, it’s much more simple than that, it makes sense to have the utility irons, in the same family as their main iron lines.

I don't need a P-DHY but I'm curious to try them long term. I've seen them in person and took a couple cuts indoor. The fact they are included in the trade (or so it seems)bonus makes me curious

Oh, can't wait to hit the UDI. Does it make it back into the spot? Will be fun finding out.

I gave these a go again today directly against the beloved but battered King Tec hybrid. This is a nice UT. Feels really good and is easy to launch. My preference off tee is the UDI. I prefer the P-DHY off the deck.

The King Tec done well in both areas and is just better for my game.

The iCrossover today was better in my hands than both Taylormade offerings as a whole. I didn't have any issues off deck or tee but there was no reason to make a move.

Worth a try and I'm sure this will make someone a great club. (these were the only utilities I had to compare)

Back