CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Cheers to Chiefs Kingdom baby!

1000005054.jpg

What would the narrative have been if they lost this one. Would have been 2-3 in SBs. Thankfully he has Mahommmmmmmmes.
That play call to end the game was fantastic

From now on, before every golf shot I take I’m gonna say “this is for the Super Bowl”

I am

Outer Space GIF by Big Time Gaming

Sorry about the loss, man. I know how much you love your teams. 49er's window isn't done.
One more year. Then we’ll have to adjust a bit. But Shanny isn’t going anywhere and the organization will compete every year. Just when you get so close it’s tough.

Was that a good Super Bowl or just a close Super Bowl? I honestly don’t know because my nerve endings are fried from the last 4 hours.

I love this for Andy Reid. I think he is a class act and an amazing coach. I hate it for me because I hate the NFL and how they pick a team and decide they win.
How do they decide? Is it a lottery system? If so, I’d like to enter on behalf of the Packers!

Was that a good Super Bowl or just a close Super Bowl? I honestly don’t know because my nerve endings are fried from the last 4 hours.
It wasn’t a good Super Bowl until the second half and OT.

Want a crazy stat u prob won’t see again. Last 3 KC playoff games this season you got to bet Mahomes as a ML underdog 🤯
Last time that happened was the first 3 games he started in his career

I love this for Andy Reid. I think he is a class act and an amazing coach. I hate it for me because I hate the NFL and how they pick a team and decide they win.
rigged

Want a crazy stat u prob won’t see again. Last 3 KC playoff games this season you got to bet Mahomes as a ML underdog 🤯
Yeah those won't come around much.

Kyle-ing: the act of getting close to achieving something special and forgetting how you got there.

One more year. Then we’ll have to adjust a bit. But Shanny isn’t going anywhere and the organization will compete every year. Just when you get so close it’s tough.
The ability to have the highest paid player at 5 positions runs out when you gotta pay the qb, which happens soon. I agree you have 1 more year of a qb making under 7 figures before things need to get figured out.

The ability to have the highest paid player at 5 positions runs out when you gotta pay the qb, which happens soon. I agree you have 1 more year of a qb making under 7 figures before things need to get figured out.
Yep. That’s why it’s one more year. Can’t even give him a contract if we wanted to until after next season. Probably have two years before it impacts your book but that’s an eternity in football.

Purdy is limited athetically, but damn he's a gamer.
He was a great story this year. Cool to see “Mr. Irrelevant” go to and almost win the Super Bowl.

I just high fives my friends and drove home.

Assuming Mahomes won MVP because that’s what happens. But Jones should have. He wrecked the middle of the field all day.

Back