Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Without a doubt, when he does it for about 5 seasons straight, I will allow him to enter the conversation.
Fair. I don't think people are he's Tiger, just the run is similar to what have for wins. Vijay a had year like this as well.

Fair. I don't think people are he's Tiger, just the run is similar to what have for wins. Vijay a had year like this as well.
So did Spieth...

Congrats Scottie, what a run, very impressive.

If anything his dominance may be hurting golf viewership as he just lacks that certain swagger that TW had.

So golf is being hurt by today's golfer not having swagger which is defined as; to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner, which does pretty much describe the old TW. :)

So golf is being hurt by today's golfer not having swagger which is defined as; to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner, which does pretty much describe the old TW. :)
add in the requirement that to be like Woods, you have to be a jerk to the fans. Scheffler doesn't measure up there either.

Don't forget all the hookers and the 4 iron.

Back