ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

congrats fellas!!!

Oh nice!!

I think it's going to maybe advantageous to have this connection of you and @TWright971 as playing partners. Especially if you guys are able to play together often. Could be a hackers advantage going into the MC this year.
Way ahead of you partner! Was already thinking that ;)

Can’t focus on work. Too busy putting together bag possibilities

Can’t focus on work. Too busy putting together bag possibilities
If you haven't hit the new stuff I suggest you make it a point to do it quickly. Order day will be here quick!

If you haven't hit the new stuff I suggest you make it a point to do it quickly. Order day will be here quick!
I have not. I am search for an outdoor demo day if I can find one. Chances are I’ll be at the golf shop this weekend trying to hit some of the stuff.

Congratulations @golfinnut and @GolfFest !!! You are both in for the experience of a lifetime.

I have not. I am search for an outdoor demo day if I can find one. Chances are I’ll be at the golf shop this weekend trying to hit some of the stuff.
Get to it sir! Its the #drivefor5 :cool:

Congrats guys!

I dont know.
@golfinnut has been to two THP Experiences in his long tenure here and one ended up with him in a hospital and the other he passed out and missed a lobster dinner and golf.

I like to think he has the training schedule ready.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Congrats guys! Can't wait to follow along.

Congrats guys!! Hopefully it won't be too hot out there for @golfinnut 🤣

Congrats guys!
—-
well crap we’re gonna have to bubble wrap @golfinnut before the mid Atlantic meet up 😆

Back