CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Good Lord how ******* drunk is that woman screaming that Bama chant

not the team I needed. But cool to see the school hit the final four for the first time.
NO ITS NOT DEAN.

not the team I needed. But cool to see the school hit the final four for the first time.
Neither had been to the final four. They were disappointing the world no matter what happened tonight, because both those schools deserve to burn down (with no casualties, just a lot of fire)

Neither had been to the final four. They were disappointing the world no matter what happened tonight, because both those schools deserve to burn down (with no casualties, just a lot of fire)
I agree.

Great game. U Conn Alabama should be a good game. Interesting fact as to Nate Oats and Danny Hurley.

IMG_5872.jpeg

We are all UCONN fans now.

Let's go whatever UCONN mascot is!

We are all UCONN fans now.

Let's go whatever UCONN mascot is!
That would be the Huskies. A decade plus of dominance on the women’s side makes it impossible to forget for me.

That would be the Huskies. A decade plus of dominance on the women’s side makes it impossible to forget for me.
The Women's program has been incredible over the years , so many great teams and players. Epic battles with Tennessee .

I know them more for the women’s program than the men’s. They have been crazy good for a long long time

I know them more for the women’s program than the men’s. They have been crazy good for a long long time
Didnt the womens team go undefeated for like 3 straight years?

Didnt the womens team go undefeated for like 3 straight years?
They were incredible i think they might have. For a while it seemed like it was always U Conn Tennessee battling for a Championship. Geno Auriemma vs Pat Summitt. Entertaining basketball.

They were incredible i think they might have. For a while it seemed like it was always U Conn Tennessee battling for a Championship. Geno Auriemma vs Pat Summitt. Entertaining basketball.
UConn vs Pat Summitt was amazing. Unfortunately most didn’t watch compared to now with C Clark and Iowa.

They had a 111 game winning streak during the Breanna Stewart years.

UConn vs Pat Summitt was amazing. Unfortunately most didn’t watch compared to now with C Clark and Iowa.
It was great basketball. Watching a documentary on Showtime recently called NYC Point Gods. 5'2" Tennessee point guard Shannon Bobbitt was one of the point guards they talk about in it. I remember her , relentless. This documentary is great

Last edited:
I find the Purdue hate amazing. A program that hasn't gone to the final four since 1980, has one of the best and most respected coaches in the country thats only missing a final four in his hall of fame resume, and the first back to back npoy since Ralph Sampson, and most people are rooting against them? If the final four has Alabama, UCONN, Duke and Purdue, how would purdue not be the feel good pick?

I find the Purdue hate amazing. A program that hasn't gone to the final four since 1980, has one of the best and most respected coaches in the country thats only missing a final four in his hall of fame resume, and the first back to back npoy since Ralph Sampson, and most people are rooting against them? If the final four has Alabama, UCONN, Duke and Purdue, how would purdue not be the feel good pick?
I like Purdue and hope they win it all. Not sure why the hate as you said, they aren't contending every year

Back