ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf - The Matchups

It’s funny that you think it’s going to be 45 holes.
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

Probably a bit longer
Serious question: When doing the events how do you determine distances? I know you said that pin positions were course dependent (as far as difficulty) but do most events play a blended tee?

Serious question: When doing the events how do you determine distances? I know you said that pin positions were course dependent (as far as difficulty) but do most events play a blended tee?
we are good at what we do. We know the courses we know what’s fair we know what kind of conditions they’ll be in we arm ourselves with knowledge determine it that way.

🤔 I didn’t know if you had a specific “formula” type algorithm you went from. Some places (not just THP events) seem to offer blended tee options that make a lot of sense.

Probably a bit longer
Good to know. I'll play a few rounds "a bit longer" over the next few weeks - if weather cooperates. Practice a lot of 5 woods. :)

I’m crushing this Top Golf 3 Wood… #Prep

IMG_1724.jpeg
#Prep

Matchups look great! Really looking forward to this one

These pairings look like a lot of fun!! Cannot wait to follow along and see how these play out!!

So now that we have two Goat Cup threads, which should be our main posting spot now? This one or the announcement one we had been in? Want to make sure I'm posting in the right place. :)

So now that we have two Goat Cup threads, which should be our main posting spot now? This one or the announcement one we had been in? Want to make sure I'm posting in the right place. :)
We have three....Since trophies were just announced.
But the Experience thread is always the main one.

Until the Live UPdate thread goes.

Back