CONTEST 2024 Callaway Fairway 14 Contest #TeamTudor

To quote the local Nissan dealership commercial where I live, “Are you kiddin’ me?” I’m most definitely in need of a new bag! Currently when I want to golf, I “borrow” my son’s bag. It’s ok right now since he’s away at college but he returns the 1st week of May when he graduates so that means I can no longer “borrow” his bag and Insert my clubs. We (my 2 boys and I) love to play together as well so it’s not an ideal situation swapping bags. The bag I do have is an old HEAVY cart bag -also from 2003. We prefer to walk and carry our bags too. The courses get backed up so there’s not much sense in taking carts out to hurry up and wait.

Thank you for the opportunity. My name’s not Ethan 🤣
If you don't end up winning this, I have some bags taking up space I'd be happy to pass along.

I love the new Callaway Fairway 14 and it would be at the top of my list. It is perfect for me and checks every box. But I don't need a new golf bag. So hope it goes to someone who does.

Man, what an awesome gesture! I'd absolutely love one of the new 2024 bags after having seen all of the great reviews, but my current bag is still in good shape. Going to be one lucky THPer upping their bag game!

Super cool! Don’t need a new bag so not for me but can’t wait to see who gets it!

Incredibly generous.

Good luck to all entering

This is incredible! Why do I need a new bag? This time of year while most courses arent letting walking/push carts yet, riding is the option and I am using my 2015 Grandaddy bag that I would love to take out of play and put back on display so I can preserve it. Thank you!

Love it. Can't wait to find out who gets it. Get those entries in, folks!

Matt Barnes Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Great gesture!

I definitely want a Fairway 14, I need some of that 14-way organized,lowrider 2.0, shaft shield topped amazingness!!

Everyone should embrace the 14 Way!

Do I need this one? Definitey not with a Fairway+ waiting to see the outdoors, but everyone should want it!!!

Last edited:
Great gesture, if my bag wasn't only three years old I'd be in on this because that's a great looking bag!

Awesome gesture by both you and @AT_CG, @Trmpt98!

No entry from me as I have a brand new Fairway 14 (and love it!), but I'm looking forward to seeing who the lucky winner is, this is an awesome golf bag!

Awesome gesture!

Love the contest and the bag! Not and entry for me but wish everyone good luck!

No need for a new bag, but nice gesture and I applaud you for passing it in.

Great contest.. I love this!

I do need a new bag. Absolutely love the Fairway 14 the color is freaking awesome. Call me crazy but I love the 14 way bags. Have since my original Ogio from back in the day. Went from it to the Ogio woode can’t say that I’m a big fan of it. So a fairway 14 with all the new tech in grey is freakin perfect.

Midweek bump

Great gesture @Trmpt98. Count me in on this one. I have an old Top Flight Gamer bag that's on its last legs. Bought it before I knew much about golf. It is time to upgrade my bag. Couldn't think of a better bag than the Callaway Fairway 14 bag.

Very cool!

this is awesome...I def need a new bag, but I'm big anti 14, so I'll pass..but super awesome to see this happen and will be exciting for someone...the color looks incredible

First off, great gesture. I don’t have the luxury of golfing year round so U haven’t worn out my motocaddy bag yet like @mikeg_74

Second, @hedley_lamarr08, wanted you to see this one.

Great contest and a fantastic 14-way bag here! I know, since I have the same one. Get in on this, if you need a bag.

Back