CONTEST 2024 Callaway Fairway 14 Contest #TeamTudor

I do need a new bag. Absolutely love the Fairway 14 the color is freaking awesome. Call me crazy but I love the 14 way bags. Have since my original Ogio from back in the day. Went from it to the Ogio woode can’t say that I’m a big fan of it. So a fairway 14 with all the new tech in grey is freakin perfect.
I went from a 14-way to the Woode and didn't love it, so went to the Fairway 14.

Awesome gesture!

Very awesome!!

I'll enter, but not for me, for my dad if that's ok? He is currently using a hand me down bag from me that I gave him about 11 years ago. I had the bag for probably 3-4 years as well, so it's about time it gets retired. If I remember correctly it's made my Sun Mountain for Bettinardi, used to be orange, but is now badly faded dingy looking, and the legs are not very strong anymore lol.

Very awesome gesture. Someone lucky is going to get a great bag.

Two more days to get into this one!

Awesome gesture. I was just doing some spring cleaning and emptied out my entire bag and man it's in rough condition and in need of replacement so throwing my name in the ring. Bag is about 8 to 9 years old and the straps are ripping, holes in the pockets that have been patched a few times, bent stand poles, and zippers failing. I have no idea why I have not replace it yet, it will happen this year for sure no matter what.

1712420917179.jpeg

Thank you to all that entered.

After discussion with #TeamTudor reviewing the entries the winner is @djkramer5857 !

I'll send you a PM to get your shipping info and get it sent out this week.

Great gesture! Hoping it goes to a needy forum member

Back