2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Well done @Jman. Love the looks and tech here. Curious to see which head will be better for a low spin guy.

I have had the 350’s in the bag for a little over a week and I am really impressed so far. I absolutely love the look and feel of these irons. The forgiveness is definitely there and surprising to me they are a little longer than expected. I’m really looking forward to spending more time with these irons

bf77b85127981e42933de2b82ebf694e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a lot of clubs to sell off so I can put in my order for these. I've got a lot of building to do. Any takers for some irons or woods? I've got quite a few for sale :ROFLMAO:

I have had the 350’s in the bag for a little over a week and I am really impressed so far. I absolutely love the look and feel of these irons. The forgiveness is definitely there and surprising to me they are a little longer than expected. I’m really looking forward to spending more time with these irons

How is the forgiveness? What shafts do you have in them?

Those look SO much better.

How is the forgiveness? What shafts do you have in them?
So far the forgiveness has been impressive. I have the AMT reds. Its a shaft I have enjoyed in the past and seems to work well for me in these heads

Can't wait for the chance to hit these puppies!!!! :)

Can't wait for the chance to hit these puppies!!!! :)
I definitely think you’re not alone there!

Im going to throw mine right into the fire with a three day tournament starting tomorrow. :oops:

that is the best gi iron i've ever seen. gorgeous!

Great writeup @Jman. Interesting tech story from the inside out all through the product line, and I'm sure the T200s will have big appeal in the player's distance category for people who like thin toplines and not a ton of offset. The T350 looks like it will be a solid competitor in the GI category. As far as aesthetics go, I can never decide whether I consider Titleist irons "clean" or "boring". Maybe a bit of both?

Great writeup @Jman. Interesting tech story from the inside out all through the product line, and I'm sure the T200s will have big appeal in the player's distance category for people who like thin toplines and not a ton of offset. The T350 looks like it will be a solid competitor in the GI category. As far as aesthetics go, I can never decide whether I consider Titleist irons "clean" or "boring". Maybe a bit of both?
Clean and classic, imo.

Those look great

Titleist online put me in T100, I am still leaning T150Screenshot 2023-08-03 113736.png

Great iron release. These are a very good next step.

online selector had me in t200 as the optimal fit, t150 as the alternative fit. my guess is because i said forgiveness was the most important to me. pretty sure if i did pick these i'd go t200 the whole way through. it just seems to make more sense for what i need, even though the 150 look incredible to me.

Got my first round in with the new T100 today. Feel is incredibly solid, I like what they have done with the sole, the club works really well through contact. Really stable head, hit one 4 iron really poorly and only lost 7 yards versus what I would expect a well hit one to finish. Had to get out of trees a couple of times and was able to control trajectory and shape really well. Distance control was very good as well.

hit the tree fiddy today
IMG_8730.jpegIMG_8729.jpegIMG_8728.jpegIMG_8727.jpegIMG_8726.jpeg

online selector had me in t200 as the optimal fit, t150 as the alternative fit. my guess is because i said forgiveness was the most important to me. pretty sure if i did pick these i'd go t200 the whole way through. it just seems to make more sense for what i need, even though the 150 look incredible to me.

Maybe base it on feels and performance when you test them out. Combo of course always being an option.

I think the refinements to the 350 will be the most drastic difference from the previous model and will get a lot of attention in it’s category.

My T300s must have known; I was on fire today!

Titleist online put me in T100, I am still leaning T150View attachment 9196486
I did their online fitting just for fun, it put me in the T200, with the T100 as the alternative iron. I thought it was interesting that it skipped the T150 as the second choice.

IMG_4383.jpeg

I did their online fitting just for fun, it put me in the T200, with the T100 as the alternative iron. I thought it was interesting that it skipped the T150 as the second choice.
The t150 was alternate for me

Back