ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 THP NFL Pickem Pool - Win Weekly Prizes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Some of you might have joined in on the fun the last few of years, but for those who didn't, we added a really fun new feature to the THP forum a few years ago where we did a NFL Pickem Pool each week during the NFL Season. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it so we decided to bring it back again for 2023!222.jpg

I have the 2023 season set up and the first week of the season's matchups are ready to be picked. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up, and the games should properly lock just before kickoff so no one can change their picks once the game starts. I will get more weeks loaded in later today and as the season goes on.

How to Join and Make Your Picks:
There is no charge for this, it's totally free, we just thought this would be something fun for everyone. It's super simple, click the PICKEM tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and then click on the 2023 THP NFL Pickem Pool. Then in the top right you will click Join Pool, it's in the big orange/yellow box. Then click the correct week (right now I just have the first week set up) and click Manage Picks in the big orange/yellow box. Make your picks and away you go. You will have until the the start of each game to manage your picks, but once the games start they should be locked and you shouldn't be able to change your pick. The tie breaker will be total points (without going over) for the Monday Night Football game, and if there are multiple MNF games, it will be for the latest one.

Prizes!!
The winner of each week will get a THP Prize pack and the winner for the rest of the season will get something special. Shipping to Albatross Club members will be free, if you are not an Albatross Club Member and win, there will be a cost to cover shipping. As always, the Albatross Club is open to anybody that would like to join and help support an amazing charity.

That's it. It's really simple, and we hope this will be as fun this year as it was the last two years. My picks are already in. Good luck!!

I'm in.

I have won a week or two, but usually, this shows how tough it would be to make money betting NFL.

I don't even know if i want to try i'm so bad at this.

I'm in. Glad this is back. Thanks for setting this up @GolferGal

I’m in. It was Super easy to join.
Thank you for putting this together. It’s always a blast!
good luck everyone.

I don't even know if i want to try i'm so bad at this.
I’m thinking of pulling a Constanta this year and going against all of my normal picks.

Always love this so much... Thanks :thp:

In this is always fun thanks @GolferGal and THP.

I'm in. We'll see how quickly I settle in at the bottom of the pack.

Good luck. You’ll all need it!!! Should be fun.

Excited to see how bad I am at picking again..lol. Time to set up a reminder so I don't forget to make my picks in time. Let's go!!

EXCELLENT! Joined up, hopefully I chose wisely.

Hopefully I can return to m glory this season.

82a994a3-4da9-4332-984e-17baa9db6d44_text.gif

Sweet. I can actually participate in this one!

Let's gooooo

I think I won one time last year. Let's go for two this time!

Let's go!! I'm terrible, but I enjoy the mediocrity.

Lets see how poorly I can do again this year!

In for another year.
Over/under is set at 3.5 weeks until the first time I forget to enter my picks.

I'm in. Was alot of fun last year, @GolferGal!

This is always a fun one, I'm definitely in.

Back