2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

my 565s have kicked out two new sets in past year (0211 and C722s) , found a mixed set of 585/U85 for great price and those just went in the bag for few weeks see how they work out. Look forward to seeing the new MKII in the wild and getting some swings with it them.
Originally that was the mixed set I was looking to buy...until I rented ZX5s for a week.

I was a big fan of the previous gen zx7. These look like a solid new version.

Very Clean looking, interested to see what PureFrame is all about

Very Clean looking, interested to see what PureFrame is all about
Me too. I'm kind of hoping it has something to do, at least in theory or marketing, with feel. I mean what else could it be? A.I. based but pure feel maybe. The mainframe was all about A.I./H.I. based variable thickness for speed and consistency. Like with the Supio on the Utility. Some of that thinking mixed towards some pure feel something or other?

Following this. Love my ZX7s.

👀

my 565s have kicked out two new sets in past year (0211 and C722s) , found a mixed set of 585/U85 for great price and those just went in the bag for few weeks see how they work out. Look forward to seeing the new MKII in the wild and getting some swings with it them.

Loved the 565s. Quiet as it's kept, they feel slightly better than my ZX5s. I like the Modus 3 shaft more than the GH980s.

I have a feeling I'll be an every 2-3 generation Srixon player. I sat out the 585s as they seemed pretty close to the 565s. Will likely sit out the mkiii's and seriously consider the successor.

Loved the 565s. Quiet as it's kept, they feel slightly better than my ZX5s. I like the Modus 3 shaft more than the GH980s.

I have a feeling I'll be an every 2-3 generation Srixon player. I sat out the 585s as they seemed pretty close to the 565s. Will likely sit out the mkiii's and seriously consider the successor.

Funny thing i actually got a good price on the 585/u85 combo set, and they have a hair more pop, but that could be due to the Modus 3 being a better fit for me than the GH980s. Not sold on the U85 in 6,5 and 4, as there recoil 95 shafts are a big long for me. Thinking about trimming 1/2 off them so little more seamless transition.

If I didn’t have a set of clubs that I’m hitting well, I would have gone for some ZX5s. These are making the decision to hold off even harder!

I really like that the design change is subtle, they didn’t need to get revolutionary. Some added tech for probably more ball speed consistency is really nice though!

Is there a Srixon event in 2023?

If I didn’t have a set of clubs that I’m hitting well, I would have gone for some ZX5s. These are making the decision to hold off even harder!

I really like that the design change is subtle, they didn’t need to get revolutionary. Some added tech for probably more ball speed consistency is really nice though!

Is there a Srixon event in 2023?
Srixon Event o_O That would be Over The Top. Even playing badly I still enjoy the round with these irons

Srixon Event o_O That would be Over The Top. Even playing badly I still enjoy the round with these irons
We have done multiple with them over the years. You can still find the live Update threads to see how they went.

Wow, wish I had known about this site years ago. Might have gotten me into Srixons long ago.

Im sure there is a thread on this and if so please merge but has there been any release date as to when these will be available to order?

Thanks in advance.

J

Screenshot_20221003-174648_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-174742_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-174843_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221003-174814_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-175116_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221003-175057_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221003-175008_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221003-174929_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-175310_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221003-175244_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221003-175221_Gallery.jpg

Those are sweet!

Srixon has made some of the best looking irons for awhile now, and It looks like this line will continue that trend

They seem to have refined the shapinng. Maybe a bit less severe with the high toe. Also appears to have less offset…?
They look nice! Wish they’d make the sole more traditional.

Back