CONTEST 2023 Srixon Experience Live Update Thread

Prayers going out to your family @Slowmo

OMG, not the day I had planned. Just spend the entire day in the ER with my wife's dad. They finally admitted him and are planning to keep him for a few days to figure out what's going on but everything seems to be ok, some kind of infection.
Hope he recovers quickly sir!

Ok. Suitcase packed! Maybe I’m a little over excited

Ok. Suitcase packed! Maybe I’m a little over excited
I did my golf bag today because I’m not going to be able to hit the range tomorrow. Still working on clothes. Had some backed up laundry to finish. Probably will finish the suitcase at lunch tomorrow. Only question is do I bring my normal travel bag or go big suitcase for pro shop haul.
Black Friday Christmas GIF by FOX TV

I did my golf bag today because I’m not going to be able to hit the range tomorrow. Still working on clothes. Had some backed up laundry to finish. Probably will finish the suitcase at lunch tomorrow. Only question is do I bring my normal travel bag or go big suitcase for pro shop haul.
Black Friday Christmas GIF by FOX TV
Big suitcase of course!

I really need a weekly THP experience to follow. I can’t wait for this one. Hope your father-in-law gets well soon @Slowmo, the bag is πŸ”₯ @baylrballa and I don’t know what you do for a living @Chef23 but the conference hours seem extreme unless you are saving the earth from a human extinction event and undergoing emergency astronaut training.

We're live, and here comes Srixon and Briggs Ranch! No entry for the contest, but good luck to everybody and hope you all have an awesome time! Best wishes to your father in law and your family, @Slowmo.

Not an entry but a guess, literally know nothing about Adam Ranks game other than his hdcp but playing shamble makes a difference here. I’ll say 5…final answer

Going to be great! I hope my workload is light next week.

How many birdies for Adam and JB? 5
Which Srixon ZX Driver You Would Like? MK II ZX LS 5
RH or LH? RH

Any chance @DannyLe jas a few shafts with Srixon tips for us to try? That would be sweet.

I thought I had packed a quarter zip and can’t find it in my suitcase or travel bag. That will definitely be a first purchase at the pro shop.
Probably not.
This is the Srixon Experience
We do multiple with UST Mamiya each year though

It's Srixon time! Love to see you guys tear up Briggs Ranch. I'm hoping for a ton of pictures 😍

OMG, not the day I had planned. Just spend the entire day in the ER with my wife's dad. They finally admitted him and are planning to keep him for a few days to figure out what's going on but everything seems to be ok, some kind of infection.

Now that I'm finally home it's time to start packing! I'm looking at the weather forecast and am really unsure what to pack. Low/mid 60's in the morning up to low to mid 80's for the afternoon. Seems like we'll want pants in the mornings and shorts in the afternoons, and then back to pants in the evenings. That's going to be a heck of a lot of clothes!
Hope your FIL is ok
Pants?

Only for dinner
It was snowing here 2 days ago. Shorts all day all night.

How many birdies for Adam and JB? - 5

Which Srixon ZX Driver You Would Like? - ZX5 MK II

RH or LH? - RH

How many birdies? I'll go with 8
Driver? I'll go ZX5 LS MKII
RH

OK Briggs Ranch, THP and Srixon are coming for you. Will be interesting to see the contrast between all the water last week at VN compared to hardly any water at all here.
Not an entry but will guess 7 birdies for JB and Adam and hopefully 0 snake encounters.

4 birdies
ZX MK II
LH

It was snowing here 2 days ago. Shorts all day all night.
I'm at the opposite end. It was 100+ degrees for 4 months. I'm looking forward to throwing on a hoodie or wearing a beanie.

This is gonna be a fun one

I'm at the opposite end. It was 100+ degrees for 4 months. I'm looking forward to throwing on a hoodie or wearing a beanie.
We will have to take a nice pic w/ me in shorts & short sleeves and you in hoodie-beanie combo!!

Now that I'm finally home it's time to start packing! I'm looking at the weather forecast and am really unsure what to pack. Low/mid 60's in the morning up to low to mid 80's for the afternoon. Seems like we'll want pants in the mornings and shorts in the afternoons, and then back to pants in the evenings. That's going to be a heck of a lot of clothes!
Wishing your FIL a speedy recovery.

As for the packing situation, I'd say shorts and a q-zip for the morning round and shorts for the afternoon. Pants for dinner. With closed toed shoes. That part is very important. lol

How many birdies for Adam and JB?: 7
Which Srixon ZX Driver You Would Like? ZX5 Mk II
RH or LH? LH

Back