EXPERIENCE 2023 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Hard to believe this is only a few weeks away. Seems like events are coming in fast.

Two weeks...

8 days away from ShaftUp #1 and my son, who some of you read about in another thread, called me on the golf course today to tell me his car is broke down. Seeing as how he just got back to work, I will have to pay for the repairs and run him around meanwhile because the last thing he needs is more stress right now. I say this because I want to let THP, @JB, @DannyLe, and UST Mamiya know how much it means to me right now that this experience is FREE! My pro shop spending may have to be minimal, but THE EXPERIENCE won't.
Thanks again.

8 days away from ShaftUp #1 and my son, who some of you read about in another thread, called me on the golf course today to tell me his car is broke down. Seeing as how he just got back to work, I will have to pay for the repairs and run him around meanwhile because the last thing he needs is more stress right now. I say this because I want to let THP, @JB, @DannyLe, and UST Mamiya know how much it means to me right now that this experience is FREE! My pro shop spending may have to be minimal, but THE EXPERIENCE won't.
Thanks again.

That’s a bummer on the car but that’s some nice silver lining/glass hand full. 👊

One week away and Briggs Ranch is waiting.
Your Live Update thread will be going up in the next few days with a contest.
We will also be talking a bit about this one on WGP today.

There is going to be a lot happening on the broadcast today.

After being reminded on WGP, I'm super excited to follow along with this!! UST and Paradym drivers are going to be MONEY for you guys!

awesome! events will be coming in fast for a while... Looking forward to following the shaft goodness next week

One week away and Briggs Ranch is waiting.
Your Live Update thread will be going up in the next few days with a contest.
We will also be talking a bit about this one on WGP today.
Listening now...

Shamble and pops?!?!? Hoo boy.

Don’t eff it up
Playing really well two weeks before an event and coming in cold is kind of my thing... Course conditions have been unfriendly lately.

Looking forward to following along!!!

Briggs Ranch

Briggs Ranch

Briggs Ranch

<click heels together>

Shaft Up #1 in the box ! Bring is Fellas!

Back