ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 Morgan Cup Pairings - Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Another one 😳 What are we at like 20 team calls now?
All joking aside, as the guy who never gets to meet anyone it was actually really cool to read a @Parrot response to you this morning and hear it in his voice as I did.

Just a true American underdog story that proved the naysayers wrong time and time again, against all odds. They said they couldn’t win the first and they were wrong as Paradise said watch us. 2nd time you ask? They were told they’re dreaming. 3rd? Against such staggering odds? Well pictures are worth a thousand words. Now here we are staring down the 4 peat. The prognosticators doubt them not once, twice, trice, but four times, the reds all say no way it can come true. But leave no doubt that jdtox and Jose will do it again, the delusional say it’s a dictatorship but no team fights this hard under oppression. They do it for the team around them against any team imaginable time and time again. Just a short few weeks away from another trophy on the mantle and banner in the rafters 😉.
Sounds like a movie to me 👊🏻

I was going to make a comment about shutting down the last Kmart in shamble, but I just found out they still have 3 stores in the US.

I was going to make a comment about shutting down the last Kmart in shamble, but I just found out they still have 3 stores in the US.

Truthfully I didn’t know they were still around lol. Website appears to be alive and well though.
Kmart is an old nickname from my baseball days.

Excited for the opening shamble match! :)

Every time I bring up team dance moves you shoot it down!!

Nobody can convince me that dancing on the first tee is not the perfect way to loosen up and shake those first tee jitters.

Nobody can convince me that dancing on the first tee is not the perfect way to loosen up and shake those first tee jitters.
Actually I edited that post you quoted. 😆 Got so excited I forgot where I was for a second.

Actually I edited that post you quoted. 😆 Got so excited I forgot where I was for a second.
Don’t blame you the thought of a team hackers interpretive dance number is very exciting.

Bourbon works too and I wouldn’t look like the stiff parrot that was mentioned earlier 😁

Bourbon works too and I wouldn’t look like the stiff parrot that was mentioned earlier 😁

Swing juice you say?!? I think many of us will on board for that, even at 8am tee time

You’ve got 2 rounds with @OldandStiff he’s gonna teach you some moves and have you gyrating after putts before you know it.

It’s like Mike Tyson used to say. Everyone’s got a plan til they send that first snap hook ob. Or something like that
Or as JB paraphrased : until you get kicked lol.

Better make good use of those pops, KMart is a playa!

IMG_7571.gif

Back