Tour Event 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta

Oh wow. You should know not to pick up a golf ball that's rolling around when you're at an event.

Pereda, weird ball movement. I was not really paying attention but it feels like just grab an official moment.

Ugh. Ankle alert

Finau off to a good start.

Pereda, weird ball movement. I was not really paying attention but it feels like just grab an official moment.
The replay showed he absolutely caused it to move

Yeah, it looked like it from behind. No idea how close he actually was. I know i don't make the rules but i would say just hit it, it was not intentional.
Yeah, I'm never sure. Thought if his grounding of the club caused the ball to move it was a penalty

Yeah, I'm never sure. Thought if his grounding of the club caused the ball to move it was a penalty
It looked like he grounded inches back and to the left of i recall.

Those ones looked like hovering and little swings but very likely it hit a blade of grass and it moved.

“Big Back up on the first par 3”

Thanks for the traffic update. No Friday Lite conditions on a Sunday.

Love the "Silencio" signs the officials hold up.

Finau looking solid

Come on Finau.

Rahm is on boil.

Rahm’s heavy sigh is every golfer when on the struggle bus.

Well done Tony!

Cool to see Finau back in the winners circle. Not a huge tournament but he did have to deal with world #1 breathing down his neck.

4 wins in less than a calendar year.

Cool to see Finau back in the winners circle. Not a huge tournament but he did have to deal with world #1 breathing down his neck.

4 wins in less than a calendar year.

In an event like this, it’s great to see the only two real names in attendance finish right at the top.

Did anyone else have Nicolai Hojgaard today and notice that although he finished the tournament (T33) Buzz did not pick up his winnings in your results. I've never checked that before, but, today I was wondering what the leaders got for this tournament and was surprised to see a 0 next to his name on my team. Doesn't make a lot of difference today but could in he end of year standings.

Yes, saw that too. Also had Akshay Bhatia with no winnings and he came in 4th. Seems to be a glitch.

Why does Tony Finau use Junior set of irons? I swear none of his irons come higher than his kneecaps.

Back