ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW - Sponsored by Edel Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for the 2 who never responded they are out, fortunately for 2 new people they are in! I have sent messages and will be getting with league commissioners today and I will be getting leagues set up and draft orders done. I've got some stuff to take care of this morning but I plan to have this all done for you guys by this afternoon so you can start your prep if prep is your thing. And if you are in my league, you better prep if you plan to have a chance against me ;).

So stay tuned everyone!

So I guess I should start preparing? Looking forward to it and appreciate the work you take on pulling this together.
The thought of you sitting down for 30 minutes straight and doing research is crazy talk. You cant sit still that long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, so last year was just a "trial run"...hmm, gotcha sir!
Let’s just call last year a mistake.
The thought of you sitting down for 30 minutes straight and doing research is crazy talk. You cant sit still that long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
30 mins sitting seems like a long time to sit. 5-10 mins should do it.

Unfortunately for the 2 who never responded they are out, fortunately for 2 new people they are in! I have sent messages and will be getting with league commissioners today and I will be getting leagues set up and draft orders done. I've got some stuff to take care of this morning but I plan to have this all done for you guys by this afternoon so you can start your prep if prep is your thing. And if you are in my league, you better prep if you plan to have a chance against me ;).

So stay tuned everyone!

I may need to setup multiple screens for this season!

Annual complaint about divisions.
Top 4 don’t make playoffs with this league set up. 2 from each division not too 4 overall.
Motion to vote out divisions!

Annual complaint about divisions.
Top 4 don’t make playoffs with this league set up. 2 from each division not too 4 overall.
Motion to vote out divisions!
Let me know when the NFL has an equal number of wild cards from each division and we will make the change.

Until then, denied

My team is trashhhhh.

Going to lock this one since we have a new thread each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back