Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The THP 2023 Fantasy Football League is now official. We are going to continue with the smaller leagues of 14 teams instead of 16 teams and this year we are going to switch back to NFL.com.

We will start with 3 leagues of 14 teams. Once those are filled, we will have people on the waiting list and when we reach 14 people, another league will be formed. THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, you can get the details here.

Once participants are set in stone and divisible by 14, we will select members for each league.

Draft Date & Time
The drafts will be set for Thursday, August 31st at 7pm EST. The season starts the week after.

Prizes
The first place winner of each league will get an amazing prize courtesy of Edel Golf!

Cost
Outside of being a THP Albatross Club Member, there will be a small cost. Like last year, we will be asking for a $20 donation from each of the participants. This is done for a number of reasons including that we believe that people with a "stake" in it have a smaller chance to vanish half way through the season.

To sign up for the league, contact me (@GolferGal) via private message and instructions will be sent to you within a timely manner. Remember, while we would love to have everybody be able to participate, there are only so many open spots, so act early. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Reminder - DO NOT put the word fantasy anywhere in the notes in PayPal, they assume it's gambling and will shut us down.

Send me (@GolferGal) a PM to get instructions.
Instructions will give you all the details, read them over in full.
Follow those instructions.
Get PM back with information that you are entered.
In a few days/week, you will receive a message on how to access the league.
Access League and Confirm Team
In the PM back you will choose talkative league or less talkative league
14 Teams In Each League
15 Regular Season Weeks & 2 Playoff Weeks.
Top 4 Teams Make the Playoffs

Rosters
QB 1
RB 2
WR 2
TE 1
RB/WR/TE 1
D/ST 1
K 1
Bench 7

Draft Lottery
To add to the fun and intrigue we will be doing a draft lottery using a random number generator and posting the results for the draft order. This way people will know their draft position a few days before the draft and be able to prepare accordingly.

Co-Commissioner
JB will not be partaking in the leagues, so he will act as commissioner in case anything comes up. We will be looking for a co-commissioner in each league to assist with the day to day stuff as well. This will include using our format to get their league setup or giving access to THP via NFL.com if necessary to setup league and scoring. We have a small thank you gift for the Co-Commissioners again this year for all of the help they offer.

Misc
These leagues are for active forum members that plan on being around throughout the season. If you have not been active in the past, this is your chance to join in on something that everybody seems to enjoy. This league is about fun, fans, and some neat prizes. It is about football, THP, and once again creating the best fantasy football experience for everybody involved.

It's about bragging rights
It's about trash talk (for some)
It's about the gridiron
It's about fun
It's about AWESOME prizes

Tradition Continues!

The 15th Annual THP Fantasy Football League!

DH6obVKXUAE4KWM.jpg

Yesssss! Can't believe its almost that time of year again but lets goooooooo!

Let's go

I’m in!!

Love it. Ready for the 14-team gauntlet.

Never sent a pm so fast.

PM sent, I am in.

Can't wait... PM incoming.

I was just on the outside of the playoffs looking in last year. Hopefully that changes this year

PM sent. I’m in and ready to draft Kenny Pickett first overall.

I'll be sending my PM, and I hope not to repeat last year's fiasco.

Yes!! So looking forward to this!

Awesome 👍🏻👊🏻

19724245-4ABC-44AE-A3A4-909F8A4CDF1D.gif

Let’s goooo.

I'll give it a go.

Call me Tom Brady…I’m coming out of retirement!!!

Awww yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back