2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

oh hey King Tour irons...

The $Tapers 120s as the stock shaft is pretty sweet. I haven't been bitten(buh dum tss) with a Cobra iron like this before.

The $Tapers 120s as the stock shaft is pretty sweet. I haven't been bitten(buh dum tss) with a Cobra iron like this before.

I would probably swap them out for my game...but oh man I'm super excited about how these look.

Nice deep dive on the tech @Jman. I'm a little surprised they went away from MIM on the Tours since they seemed to be really well received.

Think we can all agree Cobra makes some seriously great looking players irons.

Some awesome looking irons.

Flow set. will you custom the blend?
When I see CBs, I typically don't get too worked up about blending..

With that said, I'd love to hit the king tour in the longer irons to see how it would blend with the CB.

Oh my goodness. These things look SO GOOD. Shame I'm not good enough to play them 😢

I would probably swap them out for my game...but oh man I'm super excited about how these look.

Same here as I am graphite now but they were fit for my TCBs at ECPC.

Nice article with fun details on this new lineup. They really do look great.

Hard ponders for me.

I'm curious if Cobra managed to improve the feel of the Tours over the MIM tours. In other words, the MIM tours were a bit too mushy for me and my likes. I'm hoping they added more feedback on strikes with the new version. I love that they made them a bit more compact too.

@Jman delivering the goods lately! Great looking irons. I really like that MB! The squared lines really remind me of some of the older iconic blades played by everyone.

My heart screams for a CB/MB combo but honestly I think I really want to get some of those tour irons..

Same here as I am graphite now but they were fit for my TCBs at ECPC.
Speaking of TCBs ..

20230112_082917.jpg

The CBs have less offset which I have found wonderful.

When I see CBs, I typically don't get too worked up about blending..

With that said, I'd love to hit the king tour in the longer irons to see how it would blend with the CB.
Interesting. Not tempted to by the MBs?

When does the Utilities drop? I can see one of two of them in your new set.

Great write up @Jman

I love the extra step in the forging and the care taken to get the Tour’s right. Cobra has really created some beautiful products in the iron category. They are killing it and have something for everybody now.

Thanks for the knowledge bomb @Jman. I may never be a golfer that plays irons link these, but I sure love to drool over them and ponder how they help golfers that do.

Wow. Those are beautiful irons. Nice writeup @Jman

These are some beautiful irons. The Internet golfer in me wants to try these even though there's no way I'll be playing them.

You are not alone! :cool:

Obviously, I am all in on reading about Cobra equipment. These irons are amazing in design and appearance. Realistically, they are not on my radar, given my game and my swing. However, I look forward to seeing people put these in play. The powers of seduction are great but 50 plus years of golfing experience is directing my attention elsewhere.
:cry::LOL:

Oh my goodness. These things look SO GOOD. Shame I'm not good enough to play them 😢
Same. The Tours will get a few swings just to experience them, but I'm still in the AeroJet OL camp
Some serious tech in these though. Good read Jman

Utility irons dropped today too

HOT DAMN! These are gorgeous!

@Jman I loved the article, the forging process breakdown and the the technical cavity back. WANT.

MBs are scary, brah

Back