2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

When my driver got out of hand two rounds ago I went to the PSH 2 and it performed really well for me. Gave up a little distance compared to driver but kept it in play. Then last round I was on the left side of the fairway on a par 5 and had to keep it below a branch of a tree about 20 yards ahead. I pulled off a low driving shot that stayed below the branch and ran up just short of the green

First swing since monday, walked out cold... just put a smooth effort and the ball just launches so easy for a "small headed fairway" or "over sized hybrid" whatever you call it, it just works

Recently I've had to hit very low shots due to obstructions or wind and have found this really easy to hit a lower ball that chases far.

Anyone have one of these beauties in a higher loft like say 21-24? How is it doing for you out of the think stuff.

I think I want to swap out the 4 iron for a hybrid and this one is top of my list but I cant get the 18 to do much out of the thick stuff.

First swing since monday, walked out cold... just put a smooth effort and the ball just launches so easy for a "small headed fairway" or "over sized hybrid" whatever you call it, it just works
When I need a ball in play this is my go to. It has not failed me yet. It is actually pretty wild because I am not a particularly good golfer but the confidence this inspires in me is next level.

Some smoke with this today on the monitor. Hit it as long as my driver with my current struggles.

Back