2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

He’s definitely playing - saw him twice at Dallas National last fall.
Don’t toy with my emotions! I love me some AK.

Agreed.
Between the belt buckles, Nike everywhere and his charisma, he was the poster boy for the new era of the PGA Tour.
AK walked so Rory could run.

If he goes to LIV, it what team gets him. I’m thinking he’s a perfect Fireball candidate. Our long lost Korean cousin of Latin descent. Right @BigDill

He was amazing to watch.

He was fun. SoCal boy of Asian descent. He definitely had swagger early. It lost it a bunch as he suffered at the end. But I totally remember watching his first win (2008 Wells Fargo) .. Adams peanut hybrid one-legged finish because he was swinging so hard.

If he goes to LIV, it what team gets him. I’m thinking he’s a perfect Fireball candidate. Our long lost Korean cousin of Latin descent. Right @BigDill
I could see that, but I would rather him get his own team called like “smoke monsters” or “shadows” or something to play on his long hiatus and late night living lifestyle 😂

And selfishly, I don’t want to follow Sergio that closely. People constantly remind me that I kinda look like him and ask if we are related. It’s really annoying.

I would 100% pay attention to LIV for AK.

Do it!!!

I could see that, but I would rather him get his own team called like “smoke monsters” or “shadows” or something to play on his long hiatus and late night living lifestyle 😂

And selfishly, I don’t want to follow Sergio that closely. People constantly remind me that I kinda look like him and ask if we are related. It’s really annoying.
Makes sense. I get mistaken for Abe Ancer A LOT!!!
I like “The RiverMonsters” or “Himalaya Hideouts”

I think we’re onto something

Makes sense. I get mistaken for Abe Ancer A LOT!!!
I like “The RiverMonsters” or “Himalaya Hideouts”

I think we’re onto something
Well now we have to meet up and dress the part 😂

The one thing that strikes me here is that when we used to watch AK, it always seemed like he loved the game, loved being out there and loved the atmosphere. He's resisting be back in that arena, for whatever reason you want to point to, it's been speculated and documented. I would hope that if he came back to golf through LIV, that we would get the guy we remember. But I get the feeling that is not going to be the case and, therefore would be pretty disappointing. Almost like I'd rather remember him as a legend

The one thing that strikes me here is that when we used to watch AK, it always seemed like he loved the game, loved being out there and loved the atmosphere. He's resisting be back in that arena, for whatever reason you want to point to, it's been speculated and documented. I would hope that if he came back to golf through LIV, that we would get the guy we remember. But I get the feeling that is not going to be the case and, therefore would be pretty disappointing. Almost like I'd rather remember him as a legend
Completely understand your point and don't think he will play to a super high level, but would definitely be entertaining. However that kind of money is hard to pass up.

I am old, but have only been playing golf for about 4 years, so AK means nothing to me. I guess I am the only one that has never heard of him.

I would fangirl so damn hard.
God I hope this happens... will have to order a custom AK belt buckle. That $110M easily pays off the insurance money.

His team would immediately become my fav.

It’s basically confirmed at this point :LOL:

Flash in the pan, has-been...........not worth that money at all.

He was fun. SoCal boy of Asian descent. He definitely had swagger early. It lost it a bunch as he suffered at the end. But I totally remember watching his first win (2008 Wells Fargo) .. Adams peanut hybrid one-legged finish because he was swinging so hard.
And he was a Sooner!

:unsure:. There may be some resemblence :LOL::LOL:

B275AD6E-A91B-46EC-AC09-543BE56EB5F5.jpeg
Then there’s this too. So who knows. I’d love to see AK play again but back on the PGA Tour

Back